The third and final Rep Player for 2011

I just spent the best part of 5 months wondering if lote would sign with us! Now that the footys around he corner I'll wait till the end of the season to ponder about this!

Why all this talk about forwards. Its always more and more forwards!!! We need a 7 or a 1\. Cause currently Moltzen is the best we have at each position and thats not healthy for a team. If we can secure a decent 7 or 1, then Moltzen can be focussed towards the position we didnt buy.

Mr Sheens, please buy either a full or half back for 2011.

@Footy Head Goodness said:
Why all this talk about forwards. Its always more and more forwards!!! We need a 7 or a 1\. Cause currently Moltzen is the best we have at each position and thats not healthy for a team. If we can secure a decent 7 or 1, then Moltzen can be focussed towards the position we didnt buy.

Mr Sheens, please buy either a full or half back for 2011.

um…where have you been? Didn't you hear about the signing if lote???

NO MORE SECOND ROWERS…we have a whole heap of young talented 2nd rowers!!! Either fullback, half back or Prop. I still think not enough depth with much experience in these three spots

@adamtiger said:
NO MORE SECOND ROWERS…we have a whole heap of young talented 2nd rowers!!! Either fullback, half back or Prop. I still think not enough depth with much experience in these three spots

Dont know that we would need a fullback for 2011,
we already have Tuqiri as a first string and hopefully come round 1, 2011 Lazarus and Mullany will both be ready for first grade.
I think depending on how Moltzen goes this year we should we will need a halfback or a prop.

[Report this postReply with quote Re: The third and final Rep Player for 2011
by benjibrotown » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm

adamtiger wrote:
\
\
Dont know that we would need a fullback for 2011,
we already have Tuqiri as a first string and hopefully come round 1, 2011 Lazarus and Mullany will both be ready for first grade.
I think depending on how Moltzen goes this year we should we will need a halfback or a prop.
/quote]

it all depends on moltzen where he ends up plaing in my eyes but to be honest yyou cant call mullaney and lazurus depth they both have never played 1st grade and you dont know how they will go and lazarus has done his knee twice the poor bloke. Tuquiri im more then happy that hes here and pray his switch to fullback works but he has never played fullback in his whole career. thats why i rekon hes goign to see how all his experiments work out and then take it from there! would love to see thurston ina tiiger jersey in 2011

From Thurston is a money grubbing grub article…..

While Thurston is poised to pledge his long-term future to Townsville, **a deal with fellow off-contract star Luke O'Donnell is less likely for the Cowboys, with the NSW Origin lock likely to return to Sydney**.

Liam and O'Donnell in the back row would be interesting......

@Geo. said:
From Thurston is a money grubbing grub article…..

While Thurston is poised to pledge his long-term future to Townsville, **a deal with fellow off-contract star Luke O'Donnell is less likely for the Cowboys, with the NSW Origin lock likely to return to Sydney**.

Liam and O'Donnell in the back row would be interesting......

Wonder how O'Donnell is regarded by the Tigers these days? I wouldn't think we'd chase another backrower though.

Sheens is probably thinking outside the box again. Look at our last two big name signings, Lote & Ellis, one from Union the other from Superleague. And two other high profile targets we went after, Sam Burgess and Ma'a Nonu.

Richards is contracted till the end of 2011…I don't think they would be too keen to let him go..

Galea is available though..

Throw your weighty influence behind getting Benny G back...Cmon C_t.. :pray: make it happen......

@Geo. said:
Richards is contracted till the end of 2011…I don't think they would be too keen to let him go..

Throw your weighty influence behind getting Benny G back...Cmon C_t.. :pray: make it happen......

Sounds good…Another member of the F.W.O. back in the squad would be fantastic. Then the club can get rid of Ellis..

@Geo. said:

No way,we shouldn't have signed Fitzy,we don't want his doppleganger.

Back