The Wolfman - ex Wolfman

diedpretty

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
5,568
Location
port macquarie
Honestly - how does this guy even rate - SOO rep what a joke - here we are crying over Ryan and this clown is playing for NSW!!!
 

mtd

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
2,200
@diedpretty said:
Honestly - how does this guy even rate - SOO rep what a joke - here we are crying over Ryan and this clown is playing for NSW!!!

how great would it have been if we scored from that kick!
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
Good to see the Tigers realised he was out of it and constantly targeted him. By the end of it you could really see he was buggered and frustrated
 

Don_Brodga

New member
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
68
He is the perfect example of what having a funny hairstyle/Facial hair can do for your career.

Imagine if Fitzhenry, who is without doubt a much better player than Williams, had grown a Porno Mo' or gave himself a mohawk? He'd have been a Test and Origin winger as well.
 

tiger3

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
188
The bigger the game,the worse he seems to play. :confused:
Perhaps needs to spend less time in the limelight and just knuckle down with his footy?
 

MGB

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
535
He's a decent player, just having a bad month. He is far from crap.
 

Marshall_magic

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
4,384
@MGB said:
He's a decent player, just having a bad month. He is far from crap.

agreed, his confidence is probably shot after origin. His form for Manly at the back end of last year was sublime when he was making 20-30m kick returns and scoring a truckload of tries. Horribly out of form, but he's not just a "mediocre player with a beard." That said, picking him for origin this year was wrong, he wasn't ready for it.
 

TurnStyle

Active member
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Messages
2,130
i was amazed after one of the worst games i have ever seen in an origin that he held his spot. and he was quite bad last night too, but in general i think he is alright and is just having a bit of trouble psychologically with his game.
 

Snide

New member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
63
@Marshall_magic said:
@MGB said:
He's a decent player, just having a bad month. He is far from crap.

agreed, his confidence is probably shot after origin. His form for Manly at the back end of last year was sublime when he was making 20-30m kick returns and scoring a truckload of tries. Horribly out of form, but he's not just a "mediocre player with a beard." That said, picking him for origin this year was wrong, he wasn't ready for it.

Absolute GARBAGE!

He is like many other players with some speed who have one good season on the end of a hot back-line!

He is less than average - his hands are like feet with a high or rolling ball!

Get over him as he is a one year wonder!!!!!
 

westTAHger

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
5,151
Location
With the Groovy Ghoulies
looks like he is suffering from 2nd year syndrome.
has a good first year, as not many people seen him play before, and is expected of him all the time in each season after that..
 

Aladinsane

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,210
Location
Cabarita
They should change his nickname to Samson, if I was Des I would drop him and send Him to the Qld Cup do he can suntan his white paleface…..he is Crap, with a capital C
 

sargent

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
206
Location
newtown
He is a good player don't get me wrong about that.

At the moment he is just having a bad run at the moment. He will probaly get better as manly pick up there game towards the finals unless he gets dropped when stewart comes back.
 
Top