This forum has too many...

citizen_cub

This forum has too many 'get rid of Sheens' advocates. You guys should really evaluate whether you should come on a forum and post the same shit every post or whether you'll actually talk footy for once…

@citizen cub said:
This forum has too many 'get rid of Sheens' advocates. You guys should really evaluate whether you should come on a forum and post the same s*** every post or whether you'll actually talk footy for once…

Citizen, you arent the only one who feels this way, but at the end of the day, they are intitled to thier opinion. I suppose the only way to contemplate this, is to simply just ignore the comments you dont agree with.

At the end of the day, it is tiring reading the repetitive slander against Sheens, so I'm with you all the way…

:deadhorse:

Last night changes nothing for me, I have said all along Sheens can coach but I think his shelve life has expired at the tigers, but you are right nothing is going to change till the end of 2011 so it is a fruitless exercise harping on about.

@citizen cub said:
This forum has too many 'get rid of Sheens' advocates. You guys should really evaluate whether you should come on a forum and post the same s*** every post or whether you'll actually talk footy for once…

Yes but they are just posting what they believe in, why wern't you here sticking up for him after 4 straight losses

@Granto87 said:
@citizen cub said:

Yes but they are just posting what they believe in, why wern't you here sticking up for him after 4 straight losses

Lol, you just cut me right in half there G87\. I'm not saying that people aren't correct in saying such things, but it's the constant manner in which they do so which annoys me. Then blokes getting after post signatures saying stuff like 'sack sheens' is really over the top, shows how much pride many have on this forum

BTW isn't you, your a good poster

@Tiger Watto said:
@citizen cub said:

Citizen, you arent the only one who feels this way, but at the end of the day, they are intitled to thier opinion. I suppose the only way to contemplate this, is to simply just ignore the comments you dont agree with.

At the end of the day, it is tiring reading the repetitive slander against Sheens, so I'm with you all the way…

:deadhorse:

\
\
Yeah, it's like with many things on this forum. They post something that has a good point but then they just keep repeating the same thing over and over. They're entitled to their opinion but they don't need to repeat the same thing again and again

And look, i'm not Sheen's no.1 fan either, but just a little bit of diversity in posts from the likes of ron burgandy, willow and ink wouldn't go astray.

I just think it ruins the forum for blokes who like to comment on others thing apart from sheens i.e yourself

IMO i dont think there is enough, there are to many like you CC who just accept mediocrity, no other club would accept 4 straight seasons of not having a positive win loss ratio, hell the dragons got rid of brown and he took his side to the finals on all but one occasion.

roosters dropped murray after a GF appearence and one win away from a grand final the next year, low and behold the year after that they won the comp.

It seems WT have a "fat kid" mentality with sheens and are just happy that he wants to be friends with us even though he does nothing worthy of retaining that friendship

i dont think it ruins the forum at all - the people have a right to say what they want - sheens is the coach what do you expect. He is responsible. What one win and all our problems are solved - please

Hey Cub

Ease off a bit on the Sheens critic's

Last Week he did his job…Prepared the team got their heads in the game and won.....

Now at school kids ask for a good comment when they do their job nothin extra-ordinary ....Yet aren't to happy when they get negative comments for when they don't and miss-behave....

Sheens needs just as much consistancy as the players do and I'm sure all fans will start giving them their good comments when that happens weeks in a row...... :smiley:

If Sheens didn't repeat the same mistakes over and over the Sheens baggers wouldn't complain about him over and over. It is annoying yes - but so is Sheens tactics.

@BRET said:
If Sheens didn't repeat the same mistakes over and over the Sheens baggers wouldn't complain about him over and over. It is annoying yes - but so is Sheens tactics.

Agree'd…. People just get angry at the consistancy of sheens mistakes that he makes over and over again.... if he didnt.... there would be any sheens baggers...

I'm a Sheens supporter but I really dont mind reading people criticizing him. The only time when I hate it is when people make sense and I have to agree with them but when people jump on the bandwagon and criticize to look cool, well then, they kind of make me smirk.

@BRET said:
People criticise to look cool?? bwhahaha

Blake Lazarus didn't make that statement on your signature….... bwhahahahaha

I concur with the OP. I also agree that you're entitled to your opinion but those with it six foot high in their signature are the excessive ones. Make your point in a relevant post and move on.

Most of us are adults here but you wouldn't know it.

Members online

Back