Tigers V Dogs

I think so too. Barring injury to any of our wingers.

Idk fonua’s defensive reads yesterday were really poor.

It's something that Bennet, Bellamy and co do against weaker sides. It keeps the top players fresh and gives the second stringers playing time to keep them interested. Madge runs his players into the ground and will lose a few along the way, so needs to keep his Liddles and Reynolds on side rather than watch them languish and go elsewhere.

I see merit in it, but not this early on when everyone is within four comp points of each other and we've only played two games. If by some miracle we are 5 or 6 from six games it might pay to rest one at a time.

The telegraph have him predicted to play this week with fonua missing out. I would prefer to keep the same side.

Agree with the Theory, but the timing is not right….its only 3 games in and they dont need a rest, if anything they need more game time together to build up match fitness and game cohesion...maybe mid year

Nofo will be back to reclaim his wing spot…Mahe in reggies...

if Nofo aint quite ready, I'd put Momo oj the wing ..

If we had won that match we probably qualify for the semi-finals.

The boys are definitiely playing a different style of game - much more resilient. Personally, I don't think they look like the team of old. I am actually pretty excited about this year after those first two rounds. I expect a comfortable win this Sunday.

Warriors should have been kept scoreless.
Benji still can't stick a one on one tackle. He went high and grabbing at shirts. If he went for the legs it would have chopped him down.

I thought Marsters reads are poor. He continually gets drawn inside forcing his wingers to follow. Fonua isn't the only winger to get blamed, when the problems have been inside.

@tonza said:
I thought Marsters reads are poor. He continually gets drawn inside forcing his wingers to follow. Fonua isn’t the only winger to get blamed, when the problems have been inside.

Yeah his reads were poor but has it tough with Benj playing inside him who let's face it cant tackle a wet paper bag.

According to the DT dogs will drop 4 players.
RFM, Montoya, Crichton, Fualalo all out.

Martin, Meaney, Okunbur and Ogden in.

I hear you, but when you're top of the table and only given away 12 points you're not going to stuff around with a winning formula.

Back