Tim Moltzen

Mark

YOU just can't keep a good man down. In his third footballing coming, John Skandalis last weekend travelled to Melbourne and pulled on the boots for his beloved Magpies in the NSW Cup.

Although Wests were beaten, Skandalis was voted one of his side's best players, leading to renewed speculation about whether NRL coach Tim Sheens will again summon him should the Tigers' pack encounter more injuries down the track.

**WE HAVE some good news for Tigers diehards praying for a miracle return this year from talented playmaker Tim Moltzen.\
\
Our spies at Kings Cross reckon Moltzen's dicky knee made a good fist of the stairs at The Piano Room, where Tigers stars were spotted in celebration mode following their drought-breaking win over Newcastle two weekends ago.**

I think it's already been posted champ, and Moltzen himself has categorically stated he will not play this year. I miss the guy too, but i'd rather him have a long and sustainable future at the tigers, that end his career prematurely.

This is just Princess Massoud's way of sticking it to the Tigers in hope that some of our more 'colourful' fans will cause an uproar.

It seems a football player going to the cross these days is the same as being spotted leaving a Klan rally.

Saw him today with Lawrence, Marshall, Heigno, Ellis and another player who's face I didn't see.

Moltzen was standing up fine and laying down the law to Heighno, lol.

Back