Time to go Pascoe…

A brief list not in complete chronological order of examples of complete reversals and stuff up that directly link to our situation:

Damages salary cap by talking to media in getting rid of Farah

Dumps Taylor midseason and then eventually bring Farah back after backing Tsylor

Signs (or allows Cleary to sign) packer, Reynolds, mbye, brooks to long-term deals

Doesn't get anything but a little cash for Moses, Cleary, matterson, Aloiai who all break contracts and leave

Signs Madge while stuffing up signature of Wayne Bennett

Recruits Hartigan to football department, sacks him halfway through whatever plan they had

Authorises tiger town documentary which embarrasses the club

Re-signs Madge then reviews him a year later with strict conditions making him a lame duck

Sacks Madge midseason, months after the review but can't get anyone to replace him

Meanwhile hires Sheens to do junior development, then changes him to do whole football dept, then hires him to be head coach, then switches football dept to someone else without notifying the supposed head of football dept doubling as head coach

With any of those moves, you may or may not be doing the right thing, but so many times he has completely undermined or reversed whatever people are trying to set-up that he's not given them a chance to succeed and he then distances himself from responsibility and then directly changes it all again.

So now we can't sign players or coaches because it's obvious you can't get clear air at this club.

Unfortunately Api and papalii were convinced by a plan that has shifted about three times since they signed. Easy to see how mediocrity and disgruntlement grow here.

we need a CEO and chairman who know what they're doing and have a clear vision of what that will look like.

A brief list not in complete chronological order of examples of complete reversals and stuff up that directly link to our situation:

Dumps Taylor midseason and then eventually bring Farah back after backing Tsylor

Signs (or allows Cleary to sign) packer, Reynolds, mbye, brooks to long-term deals

Doesn't get anything but a little cash for Moses, Cleary, matterson, Aloiai who all break contracts and leave

Recruits Hartigan to football department, sacks him halfway through whatever plan they had

Re-signs Madge then reviews him a year later with strict conditions making him a lame duck

Sacks Madge midseason, months after the review but can't get anyone to replace him

Meanwhile hires Sheens to do junior development, then changes him to do whole football dept, then hires him to be head coach, then switches football dept to someone else without notifying the supposed head of football dept doubling as head coach

With any of those moves, you may or may not be doing the right thing, but so many times he has completely undermined or reversed whatever people are trying to set-up that he's not given them a chance to succeed and he then distances himself from responsibility and then directly changes it all again.

So now we can't sign players or coaches because it's obvious you can't get clear air at this club.

Unfortunately Api and papalii were convinced by a plan that has shifted about three times since they signed. Easy to see how mediocrity and disgruntlement grow here.

we need a CEO and chairman who know what they're doing and have a clear vision of what that will look like.
She is a pretty long list and I am pretty sure you aren’t even scratching the surface…

Even in the past couple of months you have a new head of recruitment employed without consulting with the existing coaching staff and our player of the year last year released when he clearly wanted to stay…

The culture stinks, there is insufficient planning, no unified approach, no accountability and employees / players are often moved around on a whim…

You forgot
* hosts Ask the Flog Podcasts where he hand picks questions that are irrelevant. "Thanks Brian from Padstow, yes we will be issuing 5 year key rings this year"

Sacked coaches ,players,performance staff,recruitment managers and even started training in the “best facilities in Australia”
If it were a Construction company,restaurant,real estate agency or accounting firm gradually getting worse as time goes on,you’d think the Chairman and CEO would be one of the first to get the flick.
Pascoe is remembered by Panthers fans for almost sending the club into an early grave.
From all accounts our club is “profitable”.
I think I speak for 99.9 of Tigers fans by saying I couldn’t give a rats if we’re making money ,I just want to see us win (or actually compete)
Lee and Justin have failed in absolutely every aspect to do with running a footy club besides “turning over a profit”
From all accounts we have another golden generation of youngsters coming through.I don’t know the exact roles of Pacsoe and Lee ,but if we want to pull ourselves out of the sewer and actually give these kids a chance these two can’t be anywhere near the club .

Fortunately for me, I've distanced myself from the game this year. It's not good for mental health tbh. Normally I'd be ropeable, but am just numb to the scoreline.

However, in relation to the thread, yeah seriously, we've made roster changes, coach changes....there needs to be a massive overhaul of the people running the club. It has to be a top down fix.

I was considering renewing membership next year and unless something dramatic changes, I don't know if I can do it again.

I emailed him too tonight…..let me know if he replies
I sent the below through earlier this morning, not asking for step downs, rather clarity to what will be done to turn this show around. The below is what I sent through.

Good Morning Mr Pascoe

After attending lasts nights game at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, I felt it necessary to email you and make what I believe a small request.

Like your players after last night's performance, the West's Tigers fans are also hurting. I am sure you have individuals whom advise what is being written on social media, so you would be well aware of the fan bases disappointment.

Another season of failure has now been endured and thankfully some young players have made their debut and shown glimpses of what may lay ahead.

My request is that yourself, Mr. Sheens and Mr. Marshall film an live "Ask The Boss" segment to answer members and fans questions and advise what the plan is to finally turn these unacceptable results around. By doing the segment live, question can be provided in real time by members/ fans, shown on the screen for all and not vetted, except obviously the profanities. This would provide clarity as to what questions are being asked and also hopefully provide Wests Tigers fans some hope for the future.

I look forward to your response and a favourable outcome to my request.

Thankyou and kind regards

Send an email with your rant , keep it clean but direct , then re send that baby every day this week , but what we should bo is also send them to the journos and Say NRL 360. See what they do with them , if there is enough of them sent you will get your point across
I dont know the email address but
Hooper
Buzz
nrl360
they will stick it to them

I sent the below through earlier this morning, not asking for step downs, rather clarity to what will be done to turn this show around. The below is what I sent through.

Good Morning Mr Pascoe

After attending lasts nights game at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, I felt it necessary to email you and make what I believe a small request.

Like your players after last night's performance, the West's Tigers fans are also hurting. I am sure you have individuals whom advise what is being written on social media, so you would be well aware of the fan bases disappointment.

Another season of failure has now been endured and thankfully some young players have made their debut and shown glimpses of what may lay ahead.

My request is that yourself, Mr. Sheens and Mr. Marshall film an live "Ask The Boss" segment to answer members and fans questions and advise what the plan is to finally turn these unacceptable results around. By doing the segment live, question can be provided in real time by members/ fans, shown on the screen for all and not vetted, except obviously the profanities. This would provide clarity as to what questions are being asked and also hopefully provide Wests Tigers fans some hope for the future.

Good email , my one was more direct as I blamed him for the failures and ask he step down , simple he is in charge of a mess

To me it does not matter who goes but Lee H,Justin P,Tim Sheens would be happy at luchtime today all 3 went,
There is no excuse for the insufficient for a purpose effort that was shown last night.

Good Morning Mr Pascoe

Sorry you are too kind. Waste of time.

Good Morning Mr Pascoe

Polite email. let us know if he replies

Back