Tuqiri

@alien said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
I told some old fool behind me to shut his trap because he was demanding Tuqiri be hooked.

:laughing: were u in bay 109\. i think i heard a guy yelling out that he should be hooked

No I was in 112\. Told the silly old bastard to shut his mouth and give the bloke a chance. About five minutes later he makes a great one-on-one on Gasnier.

@turnstyle said:
okay look. enough is enough.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be an original poster, please at least get the spelling right!!!!

it is "Tuqiri" and while i am at it "Heighington".

FFS

hmm yeah ive noticed alot of people spelling it "lotti" & "heighnington"

@Cultured Bogan said:
@alien said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
I told some old fool behind me to shut his trap because he was demanding Tuqiri be hooked.

:laughing: were u in bay 109\. i think i heard a guy yelling out that he should be hooked

No I was in 112\. Told the silly old bastard to shut his mouth and give the bloke a chance. About five minutes later he makes a great one-on-one on Gasnier.

it must have been someone else yelling the same thing out then :laughing:

Pollyanas…get a grip. Tuqiri is slow and predictable and is often caught out in defence. Think he should have hung up the boots last year. He only plays FG because of his marquee status. If Lawrence comes back he could make Brown or Ryan look like gods.
Yes he made one good tackle...not enough!

Alien your sign got a good airing on the big screen tonight, well done and well done to all the other supporters who made signs and flags and the like, looked good from where I was sitting.

Tuqiri is llike a racehorse he will get better over more ground [ thats game time] and he will be better suited with the pace on next run [ thats with chris back] any further inquires phone chris waller lol. :smiley: :sign:

He's been out of form since he came back but I think his experience and character is good for the team. Old guys like him are a calming influence.

@cunno said:
Alien your sign got a good airing on the big screen tonight, well done and well done to all the other supporters who made signs and flags and the like, looked good from where I was sitting.

yeah it got on tv heaps. i kept getting text messages telling me so :laughing:

@turnstyle said:
okay look. enough is enough.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be an original poster, please at least get the spelling right!!!!

it is "Tuqiri" and while i am at it "Heighington".

FFS

Sorry about that buddy. Put it down to a late night post, pumped after a win, a beer or two in my system and trying to browse the forum on my phone (makes it a little hard to reference check).
I've edited the thread title

You guys r being way to
Kind to Lote , he wS absolutely sh$t , anyone else would have got dripped ages ago , ATM I'm actually hoping he picks up an injury so Mitch brown can start .
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah drop our best winger lol u guys are nuts. He was poor tonight but also go zero ball. He scored 20 odd tries last year for a reason. It's because he is class

He is not our best winger! Ryan has run rings around him in the last month. And Ryan has passion to donate to the whole country, and still have some left over.

Yeah put lote and Ryan on the open market and see who is more in demand. Lote is our best winger he has just had a season interrupted by injury. And if he wasn't named next week everyone on here would be blowing up.

Watch our last 5 games. Check who has had the biggest impact. I know Lote is a big name player, but he is nearing the end of his career and it shows.

@Balmain Bug said:
He will be better for the run.

He will win us a game soon.

Totally agree. Needs as much time on the field as possible. Also looked much better the last quarter of the game, ran straight and hard. The first 3/4 just forget about.

FFS - the guy has been a deadset champion since he started playing for us and now people want to make him the new Fitzmoltzlui!

I thought Tuqiri looked very shakey tonight, and made some horrible errors. He has lost his timing (understandable) - maybe he will get better with more game time.
We have won games this season without him, so if he doesn't look any better next game, Brown should get the nod, at least he is not carrying injury :crazy

He's all class… He'll bounce back especially with a class centre next to him
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Back