Tuqiri

The best thing about threads that illustrate how bad one of the players are going is the next week they usually have a blinder. So next game my prediction is Lote to score a treble.

Tuquiris problem is he has developed "wests tigers back 3 syndrome".

Everytime he gets the ball he has to run across field ten metres and show it inside two times before straightening (while someone his size should just run straight aka utai). Unfortunately at the moment hes too unmobile and teams are catching him out and creaming in. He is just a tad slow off the mark to make the dummy half scoots which Nightingale and Morris killed us with.

However id like to think the problem was solved in the last 25 minutes, where he got into first receiver and it enabled him to run straight and he made 3 or so good hit ups which got us over the advantage line.

If he gets a bit of room to wind up and take some good hitups, he will be fine. He should probably just stay clear of the dummy half stuff.

@Rambo2714 said:
You guys r being way to
Kind to Lote , he wS absolutely sh$t , anyone else would have got dripped ages ago , ATM I'm actually hoping he picks up an injury so Mitch brown can start .
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

This type off post really gets up my nose.

It criticizes Tuqiri's performance and that's fine. Why can't you explain why you thought Tuqiri "wS absolutely sh$t"? On top of that, what kind of person are you to hope he gets injured???

lote haters don't bag on me but he looks like he is past it. quite a few weak runs from dummy half and lubricant hands.

I do think though he can get back to his best if he can get some confidence. The old Lote would have bowled those guys over (when he had 1/2 on 1 in the corner) while atm he just struggled to ground.

Of course he is not at his best! He is down on pace from the ankle and quad injuries and looks a little lighter and down on strength (probably from his broken arm). When you consider he wasn't the quickest off the mark to start with and his size and strength were his majow weapon, of course he is going to be underdone.

But to write him off is folly. He is a champ and will not be happy with his return performances. He will bounce back and once Lawrence comes back it will also boost Lote.

I hope he is not hurt but on current form he dosen"t deserve a place in the team in front of Brown.Contributed half our errors & made poor meters out of trouble and generally didn"t look likely.For a big guy.he goes to ground to easily when tackled.

He is definitely off the pace at the moment. I wouldn't drop him for next weeks match but I don't have a 100% confidence that he'll do the job either. He needs a few matches under his belt but we're got 3 at most.

Some laughable posts in here, Lote as been out injured all year, surely he is allowed a couple games to get it going!
Lote is a gun, he had an aweful night, dropped a few balls, however Lote is a gun.

Neve bag a champion it makes you look stupid everytime!

@Goose said:
Some laughable posts in here, Lote as been out injured all year, surely he is allowed a couple games to get it going!
Lote is a gun, he had an aweful night, dropped a few balls, however Lote is a gun.

Neve bag a champion it makes you look stupid everytime!

Too right.

Some of the posts here are disgraceful. Even champions have lapses in form.

You watch Get Lote outside Rowdy again and I am sure we will see the real Lote screaming down the sideline again Goose,Chris and CB are right Hope these people having pot shots at Lote are prepared to put there hands in the air and say they were wrong in there assessments of Lote

@hadds75 said:
Tuquiris problem is he has developed "wests tigers back 3 syndrome".

Everytime he gets the ball he has to run across field ten metres and show it inside two times before straightening (while someone his size should just run straight aka utai). Unfortunately at the moment hes too unmobile and teams are catching him out and creaming in. He is just a tad slow off the mark to make the dummy half scoots which Nightingale and Morris killed us with.

He, and the rest of the outside backs, do this for a reason - to get the ball in the middle of the park so the big men can make the early hit ups.

On a more general note, I expected Lote to be rusty. He is starting to look shaprer despite his errors on Friday night. I am looking forward to seeing him go hard this Friday night outside the best centre in the world.

LT is wearing arm guard due to when he broke his arm he got an infection, at fan day last week was interviewed and he had massive lump on arm and he said it was the infection and this is why his still wearing arm guard

I think Beau going to be in drama this week playing oppsite Manu after game he had on weekend, at least LT didn't play like Manu who basically cost them the game

@BeeJay said:
@turnstyle said:
okay look. enough is enough.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be an original poster, please at least get the spelling right!!!!

it is "Tuqiri" and while i am at it "Heighington".

FFS

Sorry about that buddy. Put it down to a late night post, pumped after a win, a beer or two in my system and trying to browse the forum on my phone (makes it a little hard to reference check).
I've edited the thread title

no, i apologize! i was in the exact same state after the game! i was a bit harsh and actually toned my post down today. as my sig says, i am a bit of a word :nerd: ….

Back