Turnstile Tigers

For a player that isn't very good he seems to have featured fairly prominently in 3 of the highest performing teams of recent years.

Still would be our best centre by a considerable margin and with football smarts exceeding anyone in our current team apart from maybe Jacko.

He has one other thing going for him and that is that he is not a scum bag like the other two that you have mentioned.

Not being critical of you because you are entitled to your opinion but unfortunately in this particular case you are wrong.:ROFLMAO:

He’s also been sacked by those teams - and others…
Seriously, if he was that good - and that rated - why the [This word has been automatically removed] is he club hoping all the time,..

He’s a solid back up - at every club he’s been at.

Your ignorant opinion is baseless and of zero value!

Destablise what exactly!!

This well run ship captained by that imbecile Pascoe & his ambulance-chasing wannabe celebrity Chairman??

The only time in Tigers history when we had any stability and were regularly competitive was the Sheens era 2004-2012!!

Well named sir - you are indeed a Tragic waste of oxygen!

Seriously, if he was that good - and that rated - why the **** is he club hoping all the time,..

He's a shit player!!

For a player that isn't very good he seems to have featured fairly prominently in 3 of the highest performing teams of recent years.

Still would be our best centre by a considerable margin and with football smarts exceeding anyone in our current team apart from maybe Jacko.

He has one other thing going for him and that is that he is not a scum bag like the other two that you have mentioned.

Not being critical of you because you are entitled to your opinion but unfortunately in this particular case you are wrong.:ROFLMAO:
What a load of utter bullshit!!

I made the point.
I think most members on the forum know by now what you think of Sheens.
Continually bagging him won't change a thing.
If the Sheens experiment fails then you can sing hallelujah from the highest mountain top, until then, why not support the team and look for some positives. 👍

I do get it 🤣
I certainly don't want to block you, that's not me.
I like to read your other opinions though.
Anyway, you have a great day TT.

Seriously, if he was that good - and that rated - why the **** is he club hoping all the time,..

I would think sacking is being a bit harsh because funnily enough he keeps getting picked up by the top clubs all the time.

Been at Penrith, Melbourne and Roosters two times and gets regular NRL appearances and as you say, He’s a solid back up and easily is one of the first picks on a Tuesday afternoon if he was with us.

Please don't try telling me he's not our best centre if he is with us, you are a bit more astute than that.

Is anyone arguing that 3 years of Maguire's "mediocre players first" did not get us to the spoon, but a few games under Kimmorley did?
A few of our best players were let go Aloiai, Masterton, L Laulia, Tuilagi and he only signed Papalii, and just reiterated "no hopers" like Twal/Seyfarth/Peachy/Mikaele??
The time to say to Maguire "thanks, but no thanks" was before the last season!

• Love
Reactions: 851
Please don't try telling me he's not our best centre if he is with us, you are a bit more astute than that.

My honest opinion is that he would be in reserve grade for us. I consider Kepaoa, Naden and To'a better than him and I think Junior Tupou is more likely to do something positive.

Is anyone arguing that 3 years of Maguire's "mediocre players first" did not get us to the spoon, but a few games under Kimmorley did?
A few of our best players were let go Aloiai, Masterton, L Laulia, Tuilagi and he only signed Papalii, and just reiterated "no hopers" like Twal/Seyfarth/Peachy/Mikaele??
The time to say to Maguire "thanks, but no thanks" was before the last season!

I don't blame Madge for the signings or the releases that occurred when he was here. I think he was the best coach when it comes to recruitment and retention that we've had excluding Sheens when Sheens got it right.

The thing is we didn't perform anywhere near well enough under Madge. I would have retained him but we needed change.

We sucked from the start of the year, the storm had a heap out in round 1, in round 2 we got pumped by Newcastle, round 3 we got beat by the Warriors and round 4 we got beat by the Titans, round 5 we got pumped by Cronulla, take off the Madge goggles mate

Latest posts

Back