Turnstile Tigers

My honest opinion is that he would be in reserve grade for us. I consider Kepaoa, Naden and To'a better than him and I think Junior Tupou is more likely to do something positive.
Fair enough, that's your opinion as far as Momirovski is concerned.

I will however agree that given a year or two that Kepaoa, To'a and Junior Tupou may very well develop into good players.

I would like to see Naden in the centres as soon as possible and was disappointed that he didn't get a chance there this season because I just dont think that wing is his position.

I will however agree that given a year or two that Kepaoa, To'a and Junior Tupou may very well develop into good players.

I would like to see Naden in the centres as soon as possible and was disappointed that he didn't get a chance there this season because I just dont think that wing is his position.

There is a lot to like about all 4 of those options in the centres. We don't have a stand out player which sucks but those guys are young excluding Naden and they have shown plenty of positives.

I think To'a is the most reliable out of those guys and that is to me one of the traits of a professional footy player. I was trying to get away from talking about Momo but he is a professional footy player. Joe O is as well. These are guys with minimal mistakes and consistent performances.

In my opinion Sheens has enough to work with in the outside backs. Nofo and Ken M aren't the best wingers in the comp but they have plenty to offer as well.

I think Naden is a centre as well. He bombed some tries that Ken M would score due to poor wing play.

I would think sacking is being a bit harsh because funnily enough he keeps getting picked up by the top clubs all the time.

Been at Penrith, Melbourne and Roosters two times and gets regular NRL appearances and as you say, He’s a solid back up and easily is one of the first picks on a Tuesday afternoon if he was with us.

Please don't try telling me he's not our best centre if he is with us, you are a bit more astute than that.

I'm telling you that if your aim - your ceiling - Is Paul Momirovski....
You need to finds something better to do with you time.

He's 'maybe' on par with Naden.... Naden has plenty more strings to his bow than Momirovski though....

Think about this - The Roosters bought Gildart for the end of the season....
Now, I'm not a mathematician - But if you've got Momo as our best centre (If here) that means he's better than Gildart....
Why are these good clubs, good coaches you continually refer to - Buying the likes of Gildart (Who plays in the same position as Momo) for the finals?

We sucked from the start of the year, the storm had a heap out in round 1, in round 2 we got pumped by Newcastle, round 3 we got beat by the Warriors and round 4 we got beat by the Titans, round 5 we got pumped by Cronulla, take off the Madge goggles mate
I was at comm bank round 1 and we were good for 55 min leading a full strength storm 16-10 .they lost a winger and a forward to injury during game problem was Hughes put on some individual brilliance to turn the tables
However round 1 was a credible performance unlike all the rubbish to follow

I was at comm bank round 1 and we were good for 55 min leading a full strength storm 16-10 .they lost a winger and a forward to injury during game problem was Hughes put on some individual brilliance to turn the tables
However round 1 was a credible performance unlike all the rubbish to follow
Munster and Brandon Smith didn't play, hardly full strength, plus the injuries during the game

I'm telling you that if your aim - your ceiling - Is Paul Momirovski....
You need to finds something better to do with you time.

He's 'maybe' on par with Naden.... Naden has plenty more strings to his bow than Momirovski though....

Think about this - The Roosters bought Gildart for the end of the season....
Now, I'm not a mathematician - But if you've got Momo as our best centre (If here) that means he's better than Gildart....
Why are these good clubs, good coaches you continually refer to - Buying the likes of Gildart (Who plays in the same position as Momo) for the finals?
I don't think I ever insinuated that Momirovski is my ceiling, just that he is better at centre than any of the current options that we have, maybe apart from Naden.

As I have stated in another post, I believe Naden would be good but has been played on the wing and hasn't had a chance to prove himself at centre, so we won't know for sure until he gets that opportunity.

All our other current centre options may have potential and shown some promising glimpses at times but still need more time to develop.

The Gildart business however has me puzzled and can't work out what Trent Robinson's thinking except that he is short of backs and needs a centre to play in the KOE finals for the Bears, which as far as I am aware is where Gildart has been picked to play tomorrow.

Momirovski has been picked to play in the NRL game against Souths on Sunday with Kevin Naiqama named as 18th man.

Munster and Brandon Smith didn't play, hardly full strength, plus the injuries during the game
Yes Munster missing but Brandon Smith was in run on side but got injured early .But thy did have Reimis Smith and Papanhausen . Welch lasted 61 mins .Point is compared to other games we were credible round 1 and then got thrashed by Newcastle in round 2

Yes Munster missing but Brandon Smith was in run on side but got injured early .But thy did have Reimis Smith and Papanhausen . Welch lasted 61 mins .Point is compared to other games we were credible round 1 and then got thrashed by Newcastle in round 2
I meant Harry Grant was missing, my mistake

Latest posts

Back