UFC & MMA Discussion

Just heard of it now...what is it?
You have any recommendations?
Depends what World channels you are after for live Tv, if you need VOD (video on demand) like movies/tv series etc.. Due to legal issues I can't post recommendations.
However there are review sites which give you a good run down of popular providers..
Just make sure to take advantage of free 24 hour trial period most providers offer, some $2-3 for 24-48hr period, but its a must to trial to see how the conncetion/content works for you. Most trials exclude weekends.
But for the price you pay for a Kayo or Netflix subscription alone, you get everything you need in a IPTV service. Literally thousands of channels available (you can filter the countries/channels).

Depends what World channels you are after for live Tv, if you need VOD (video on demand) like movies/tv series etc.. Due to legal issues I can't post recommendations.
However there are review sites which give you a good run down of popular providers..
Just make sure to take advantage of free 24 hour trial period most providers offer, some $2-3 for 24-48hr period, but its a must to trial to see how the conncetion/content works for you. Most trials exclude weekends.
But for the price you pay for a Kayo or Netflix subscription alone, you get everything you need in a IPTV service. Literally thousands of channels available (you can filter the countries/channels).

Thank you for that @CocaCola
Will most definately look into it

Classy in defeat.
No losers today, imo.

Islam didn't look 100%
Didn't look anywhere near as good as Khabib.
Maybe cos Volk was so strong.

Either way. Fantastic fight.
Man my heart is pumping. They both excelled in unexpected trademades, wow what a fight.

Watched the fight at the pub crazy atmosphere would have blown the roof off if Volk won.
The atmosphere at the venue sounded amazing.

Honestly translated so well from the lounge room.
Never heard an event so loud, supporting the locals.

Put the England events to shame.

Man that was awesome but some of the commentators despite being seasoned fighters had no idea. Volk lost that fight on takedowns without damage being done. There were basically no submission attempts. That is absolute dribble. It's wrong. My son loves wrestling and he even thought it was dribble.

Volk is a great fighter. He is clearly better on that fight than Islam on a pound for pound basis. I think he did more damage and he deserved the win but that is how it goes.

Man that was awesome but some of the commentators despite being seasoned fighters had no idea. Volk lost that fight on takedowns without damage being done. There were basically no submission attempts. That is absolute dribble. It's wrong. My son loves wrestling and he even thought it was dribble.

Volk is a great fighter. He is clearly better on that fight than Islam on a pound for pound basis. I think he did more damage and he deserved the win but that is how it goes.
It was interesting because ;

Volk displayed good fight IQ and strong wrestling and takedown defence

And Islam showed great stand up , dropping Volk a few times.

Both looked good at the others perceived strengths.

I'd say Islam won because he controlled the fight and positions more than Volk.

It was such a good match up, high IQ from both and one of the best MMA fights of all time imo

I'd say Islam won because he controlled the fight and positions more than Volk.

I said Islam won but my son thought it was nonsense. At best it was 3 rounds to 2 but that 4th round showed the problems with MMA scoring. Taking someone down and doing nothing is very different to getting on top and swinging bombs or passing guard and looking for submissions.

What a sport though. I don't know how anyone watches boxing now. There is just so much more skill in MMA.

I said Islam won but my son thought it was nonsense. At best it was 3 rounds to 2 but that 4th round showed the problems with MMA scoring. Taking someone down and doing nothing is very different to getting on top and swinging bombs or passing guard and looking for submissions.

What a sport though. I don't know how anyone watches boxing now. There is just so much more skill in MMA.
Did you see one judge called it 49 - 46 ?

Lolllll

I'd say it was a close fight but Islam won no doubt.

Volk was impressive nonetheless and I think he'd do well against most of the top 10 at light weight.

Back