We declined when Farah went off

Too hard to gauge what will happen in future…worry about it when it happens.
JT may adopt a horses for courses gameplan....or he may stick solid.
Lots can happen in 20 mins, teams can have 75% posession - either way...Ive seen the raiders
pile on 24 point in 9 minutes in 6 sets....I think the rest will do Robbie wonders, hopefully we benefit much more later in the season

I agree Ink, also goes with much of the reasoning JT said in the post game interview, and I think JT is really encouraging a team ethic more than we've had in recent seasons where the load gets shared, everyone has to contribute etc etc

@Black Orange White said:
Halatau was not the problem even if he wasn't great. I don't know why our best forwards and Farah ever sit out at once. Also, Moses and Brooks were very ordinary and rely too heavily on James Tedesco to carry them. It's the reason we fall apart when he gets injured.

I remember the Rabbitohs a few years ago having Asotasi and a few of their other gun forwards on the bench at the same time and it was costing them games. The media caught on and i remember Sterlo and Gus being quite critical of their interchange routines during the commentary.

Can anyone remember if it was Taylor who was in charge during that period ? Something tells me it was

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Back