We need one home?

@andrew 474 said:
the crowds are the people who are prepared to pay and go to the grounds , , which ground gets the most people , im not sure , but somebody must know

Last year we averaged:

SFS - 23'118
LO - 15'461
CSS - 15'973

Its pretty obvious we get more people to the SFS, so why wouldn't we want more games there?

@Tiger Watto said:
@andrew 474 said:
the crowds are the people who are prepared to pay and go to the grounds , , which ground gets the most people , im not sure , but somebody must know

Last year we averaged:

SFS - 23'118
LO - 15'461
CSS - 15'973

Its pretty obvious we get more people to the SFS, so why wouldn't we want more games there?

Theres another fact for C'town now :sunglasses:

@tiger4ever said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@tiger4ever said:
dont go down there…i live at blacktown and go to both when i can.if we played at leichhardt and not c-town would you be happy...anyway wont happen so keep whinging about it.

You always think your right dont you.

I said equal share and some wally wants us to desert leichhardt oval.

Wests are lucky they have a club to follow so dont cry me a river

Facts aren't crying rivers

What facts leichhardt gets more crowd and we win more games there….yeah your right again

Yeah mate, just look at last yr's crowd averages :wink:

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@andrew 474 said:

Last year we averaged:

SFS - 23'118
LO - 15'461
CSS - 15'973

Over the last 3 years Campbelltown has the lowest average…

leichhardt will always be their , some people may not like going their , so dont we will still pack it , and im sure now it gets more people to the games their than the others

@GNR4LIFE said:
i noticed you missed the facts about the facilities. Not that it surprises me

Overall average leichhardt is higher….im very suprised by last years figures you sure thats right

12 out of our 20 lowest crowd figures are at c-town and for highest c-town dont get a mention...since when were we talking about 1 year

Ok so do you think if we lose a game the crowd or the club is going...oh well its a nice ground at least the facilities are not bad.

@Tiger Watto said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@andrew 474 said:

Last year we averaged:

SFS - 23'118
LO - 15'461
CSS - 15'973

Over the last 3 years Campbelltown has the lowest average…

you were saying gnr

@andrew 474 said:
does anyone know the crowd numbers from last year , L O , I thought got great crowds at each game , so i cant see this ground not being used 6 by 6 LO , Ctown

2011 crowd figures

Leichhardt Oval
Warriors. 13161
Knights 18021
Storm. 20468
Roosters 10178
Total. 61828

Campbelltown
Raiders. 14091
Panthers. 16172
Bulldogs. 19292
Titans. 14378
Total. 63933

SFS
Rabbitohs. 22677
Broncos. 19494
Dragons. 27876
Eels. 18626
Total. 88673

@tiger4ever said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

Overall average leichhardt is higher….im very suprised by last years figures you sure thats right

12 out of our 20 lowest crowd figures are at c-town and for highest c-town dont get a mention...since when were we talking about 1 year

Ok so do you think if we lose a game the crowd or the club is going...oh well its a nice ground at least the facilities are not bad.

Round 20 @ LO, Saturday Night only got 10'178 contributed…

@tiger4ever said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

In 2010 we won 2 out of 3 there and in 2011 we won 3 out 4\. You make it sound like the place is a grave yard for us

C'town's crowd averages were higher last year. Thats what i was saying T4E

@black and white tiger said:
@andrew 474 said:
does anyone know the crowd numbers from last year , L O , I thought got great crowds at each game , so i cant see this ground not being used 6 by 6 LO , Ctown

2011 crowd figures

Leichhardt Oval
Warriors. 13161
Knights 18021
Storm. 20468
Roosters 10178
Total. 61828

Campbelltown
Raiders. 14091
Panthers. 16172
Bulldogs. 19292
Titans. 14378
Total. 63933

SFS
Rabbitohs. 22677
Broncos. 19494
Dragons. 27876
Eels. 18626
Total. 88673

Black and White excellent stats. Do also have on which day and time it was ?
Love your work
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@black and white tiger said:
@andrew 474 said:

2011 crowd figures

Leichhardt Oval
Warriors. 13161
Knights 18021
Storm. 20468
Roosters 10178
Total. 61828

Campbelltown
Raiders. 14091
Panthers. 16172
Bulldogs. 19292
Titans. 14378
Total. 63933

SFS
Rabbitohs. 22677
Broncos. 19494
Dragons. 27876
Eels. 18626
Total. 88673

Looks like yet another MYTH has been busted.

Lowest crowds, crap facilities…3 world toilets, no seats and those there are full of splinters...no PA, no parking, rubbish public transport....the conditions for the majority for the price you pay are terrible, $30 to stand up in the shade, or bake in the sun
Gimmee the SFS or cambo

i didnt go down this road….read the post...once again for the d..... i said equal share of home games i would be happy with....then it turned into no leichhardt games all together....and of course you were fine with that.

Anyway as usual its going no where,think it best to leave it at that.

No myth at all ink.thats last year

dont go their mate , you and grn can stay home , wont worry the rest of us that do go their , the reason you have a team to support is the team that come from their joined the magpies if they went with parramatta you would have nothing , suck it up

@andrew 474 said:
dont go their mate , you and grn can stay home , wont worry the rest of us that do go their , the reason you have a team to support is the team that come from their joined the magpies if they went with parramatta you would have nothing , suck it up

Don't turn it into a Wests v Balmain thing :deadhorse:

I would happily see all of our games played at the SFS.

World class facilities, the best all around game view and close to any after or pre game entertainment you could ask for.

It's a tired old debate we are having here.

Fact - Leichhardt, despite its generally outdated facilities will continue to be a WT's home ground in at least the short and medium terms.

Fact - Campbelltown - Will most likely always host WT's games.

If, down the track we cant get Leichhardt up to a more suitable standard, being a joint venture between Balmain and Wests the Balmain half of the joint venture will most likely be represented by home games at the SFS.

That's the way it is, accept it or find another club to follow.

As for those stats just look at who the games were against. Campbelltown hosted Penrith and Bulldogs.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@smeghead said:
I would happily see all of our games played at the SFS.

World class facilities, the best all around game view and close to any after or pre game entertainment you could ask for.

The problem is that it is not anywhere near our area geographically and all that will happen is that too many Wests based supporters will get upset.

ANZ is the better option even though as a ground it probably isn't as good.

Back