Western Suburbs Magpies vs Windsor Wolves

alien

MATCH DETAILS

NSW CUP - Round 18
Western Suburbs Magpies vs Windsor Wolves
Saturday 1st August - Campbelltown Stadium - 3:00pm

With the injuries in the Penrith NRL squad the Wolves are weaker in many areas. They are not a great away from home side either

Those going should get a good look at Daniella through

@smeghead said:
With the injuries in the Penrith NRL squad the Wolves are weaker in many areas. They are not a great away from home side either

Those going should get a good look at Daniella through

AT the expense of whom..hope hes just a spectator..

sorry, i will b busy at leichhardt oval cheerin on the mighty brets team , watchin them beat the bulls :smiley:

@gaggles said:
sorry, i will b busy at leichhardt oval cheerin on the mighty brets team , watchin them beat the bulls :smiley:

is this gale???

Western Suburbs Magpies v Windsor Wolves
Campbelltown Stadium
Saturday August 1
Kick off: 3pm

1 Charlie Herekotukutuku
2 Andrew Everingham
3 Nu Akeripa
4 Josh Davis
5 Rhys Pritchard
6 Brendan Waters
7 Wayde Dunley
8 Daine Laurie
9 Nathan Waters ©
10 Alf Betham
11 Levi Freeman
12 Rocky Trimarchi
13 Dean Rysko

14 Sam Hoare
15 Justin Coveney
16 Micheal Stolk
22 Duan Poaneki

Coach: Leo Epifania

Laurie named for Wests…..was hoping for a call up to first grade....He goes alright against Manly...

@smeghead said:
Who is Duan Poaneki Staks?

The big fella that played for Wests Tigers in the trial against Souths I think …

Has been with Wests all year.... played a few games for Campebelltown.

Hard man to tackle!

Thanks.

While I am at it what ever happened to Joe Ioni (sp?) or is this the same fellow with a name change

Na different players, could of been Ioane that played for Wests Tigers v Souths in the trial though.

Ioane has been playing for Campbelltown and the odd game for Wests off the bench.

Again thanks.

They seem to have scheduled the BRET and Wests games on the same day at the same time alot this year and it has limited my exposure to that side

@Geo. said:
Laurie named for Wests…..was hoping for a call up to first grade....He goes alright against Manly...

Yeah, he was the only one who seemed to trouble them last season and bagged a double if I'm not mistaken. I thought he might have replaced Dwyer on the bench.

Strong looking Wests side though.

Coach Epifania would have penciled this game as a win @ home, and Wests have too to stay in touch with the top 4 and a home final….BRET will struggle this week .

Great looking Wests side

Surprised Laurie was named. Had his best game of the season I thought against the Bulls, playing about 65-70mins of the game. Thought he would of been selected for Wests Tigers.

Collis probably come into the team also which will once again make need for a reshuffle with Akeripa back to the second row and Freeman to the bench most likely.

Been very impressed with Betham this year. Had some wraps at Parramatta and has really had a impact when he has been on the field. A metre eating prop with decent size. Could be one to look for in the future.

**<big>DAINE LAURIE WILL FIRE UP ON SATURDAY!!!

GO YOU MIGHTY WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES!!!</big>**

@Geo. said:

I cant see Laurie playing first grade again this year,,hes too lazy,,its like he goes walkabout half way through a game.Always looks lost on the field..i like to see him get some one on one with an older good prop like Blocker or Sirro,to fine tune him…

Members online

Back