Western Sydney Wanderers

I'm thinking relegation will be Swansea ,Cardiff and Fulham

Fulham's big problem is there goal difference

I'll just be happy if West Ham can finish 17th now

A 1-1 draw with the Roar last night. The Wanderers looked to be the team on top but just couldn't find an equalizer until too late. Had they found it earlier, I think we would have seen a victory.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@happy tiger said:
If you want to see a really good goal watch Adelaide's 2nd v CCM tonight

I watched the game. It was a very well worked goal. Adelaide were great in terrible conditions while the Mariners were ironically poor in the wet.

A good 2-0 win in Perth last night. A howler from Gallas leading to the second goal.

Asian Champions League match on Wednesday against a Korean side.

Mate, Perth are a rabble. Apparently Burns and Ryan Edwards had a bust up on the training paddock which some witnessed a round 2 of in the carpark after saturday night's game. They are poorly managed, treat their fans like crap, and have an owner who prefers the headlines to be about him. Any win is a good win but I wouldn't be too self congratulatory.

@Glen McWilliams said:
Mate, Perth are a rabble. Apparently Burns and Ryan Edwards had a bust up on the training paddock which some witnessed a round 2 of in the carpark after saturday night's game. They are poorly managed, treat their fans like crap, and have an owner who prefers the headlines to be about him. Any win is a good win but I wouldn't be too self congratulatory.

There were a few regulars not playing so it was a good result nonetheless.

I'm not surprised to hear that. Everyone knows Burns, Vukovic & Thwaite got Edwards Snr sacked. They have plenty of talented young players but the mature heads are the issue at the club and the management favours them.

The boys have an Asian Champions League match tonight at Parramatta Stadium against Ulsan Hyundai, a South Korean team from memory. It should be an interesting experience, I'm not sure what to expect.

@Peaches said:
The boys have an Asian Champions League match tonight at Parramatta Stadium against Ulsan Hyundai, a South Korean team from memory. It should be an interesting experience, I'm not sure what to expect.

No good news in the 3-1 loss against the Ulsan IX35's apart from scoring in the 41st second

@happy tiger said:
@Peaches said:

No good news in the 3-1 loss against the Ulsan IX35's apart from scoring in the 41st second

It was just poor defending at times. We didn't kill an aerial ball on 3 occasions and they scored from the scraps. Disappointing but we looked good in patches and were by no means outplayed. They took their chances in the wet and we didn't and that's what every sport comes down to. I still think we're capable of qualifying for the next round. We just have to be much cleaner then what we were tonight.

@happy tiger said:
We ( the A league as a whole ) see where we really stand when play the Asian teams

If most of the Australian squad players played in their local league we'd go close to winning it every year.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@happy tiger said:
We ( the A league as a whole ) see where we really stand when play the Asian teams

If most of the Australian squad players played in their local league we'd go close to winning it every year.

I'm sure many Japanese would say the same CB

What a mess that game was. Santalab is a mystery to me, he scores a screamer then misses a sitter. On the whole our defence simply was not good enough to beat a top class Asian side.

@Marshall_magic said:
What a mess that game was. Santalab is a mystery to me, he scores a screamer then misses a sitter. On the whole our defence simply was not good enough to beat a top class Asian side.

And MM that's the problem with all the A League teams ,their defences

The defense is usually quite solid. Last night was disappointing. The boys at the back are better then that and they'll make a better account of themselves next time.

It is a step up but it's one I think the boys can handle if they turn up ready to play.

@happy tiger said:
I'm thinking relegation will be Swansea ,Cardiff and Fulham

Fulham's big problem is there goal difference

I'll just be happy if West Ham can finish 17th now

I think West Brom could be in some trouble. I think Shane Long is a very good striker and for them to sell him to Hull City in the January transfer window could be a big mistake.

I hope Palace survives, Tony Pulis has made a big difference since he has arrived. They are pretty solid at the back but they do struggle for goals and that could be their downfall.

A disappointing 2-nil loss yesterday. The workload seemed to affect the team named. There was no spark at all.

So the RBB had a mass organized mega sook eh??

Confirms to me the RBB is nothing more than being all about themselves and nothing else

Members online

Back