Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

It's now clear we need to resurrect this thread and again put pressure on the powers at the club who have a track record of repeatedly making horrendous decisions and not being held accountable.

Some will argue that they don't miss tackles etc. But they instill the lazy, incompetent, complacent and nonchalant attitude which has been destroying our club. Yet the all somehow think we're super close to being a premiership threat. When in fact we're super close to back to back spoons.

These delusional bastards must pay

Time to split up the place. Let the magpies have their time in the top. I probably won’t support them as I wasn’t a magpie fan to begin with. But man it would be such relief to not devote my winter to a dead horse.

Time to split up the place. Let the magpies have their time in the top. I probably won’t support them as I wasn’t a magpie fan to begin with. But man it would be such relief to not devote my winter to a dead horse.

Don’t think Magpies deserve it much more tbh. Let Newtown or the Bears have a crack with the license.

No we just need to guy the board, ceo, chairman and probably sheens too.

If you were this bad at your job in any other industry you'd have been sacked a long long time ago.

What's a serious valuation of the club, it really shouldn't take much to buy 51% of a pile of shit. WA can still fulfill their community obligation, have several board positions etc... but I don't see either of our foundation clubs as suitable solutions (after all both got turfed, and both held the power in this merger for long periods of failure).

I don't see a better option than private ownership, the place is a cesspit of poor administration and failed leadership.

Last edited:
No we just need to guy the board, ceo, chairman and probably sheens too.

If you were this bad at your job in any other industry you'd have been sacked a long long time ago.
I feel it sits above the Wests Tigers board.
The place came together with a ‘true JV’ and won a gf. For whatever reason since then Balmain dissolved and Wests have got all the power, the JV that won in 2005 doesn’t exist, it’s been run by an independent board, an independent Chair a Mapgies board. Time to dissolve the JV. Let the Wests tigers go successfully into NRL folklore as a 23 year club that one a premiership in the first 10 years.
That or rebrand everything as Wests Tigers…

Im not sure how this works, but our main sponsor is also a sponsor for the Knights and also is our Chairman?

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
I'm honestly coming to my wits end with the WTs and how this crap hole is run. The last 12 months has been a real downer for me and I really have lost so much desire for the NRL based on supporting this club.

If we fail to make the 8 again, every supporter should boycott supporting this club and no one buy memberships, attend any club social events, purchase any WTs merchandise or attend any WTs games next year in protest.

No one go to Wests leagues club or anything else associated with the club.

If the board and management won't resign, we force them out.

Sounds crazy but so is supporting this rubbish.

Something has to give at this club.

Last edited:
What's a serious valuation of the club, it really shouldn't take much to buy 51% of a pile of shit. WA can still fulfill their community obligation, have several board positions etc... but I don't see either of our foundation clubs as suitable solutions (after all both got turfed, and both held the power in this merger for long periods of failure).

I don't see a better option than private ownership, the place is a cesspit of poor administration and failed leadership.

Wests Tigers are already privately owned by the Holman Barnes group. That’s the issue.

Last edited:
Back