Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

We need the media to keep piling on our management, and we need to be vocal about what change we want to see too.
We can't just sit around waiting for change, because those in power never relinquish it unless forced to

You reckon these media muppets give a toss about what's best for the Wests Tigers?
They each have agendas, they are only about the click-bait and their ever enlarging egos.
And if you want things to get better, remember there's a team here that are all hurting, no one wants to be a loser.
I respect all views on this forum - we're all in this together.
Change for the better takes time.
Confidence will come
11 seasons of loss and disappointment just doesn't disappear without a whole team fix.

Gus sacked Pascoe at Penrith he said that he wasn’t up to running a club properly, so we employed him.
We always pick up other teams cast offs.
We need a professional manager to run the business side of things and stay completely away for the football side of the club.
Then employ someone with a football brain to oversee all things footy related.
Along with sacking the whole WT board and Chairman, even if it’s a slightly slower process we’ve got to get it right for once.
As Jack Gibson said winning starts at the front office.

In order for them to move the Board on, they need to accept this Sheens'/Benji experiment was a failure. That's not gonna happen until towards the end of the season- I don't think any coach has ever been fired within half a season.

Even if they know it was the wrong decision, they're not gonna do anything about it.

Nothing is gonna happen, nothing is gonna change. Just gotta put up with it.

You reckon these media muppets give a toss about what's best for the Wests Tigers?
They each have agendas, they are only about the click-bait and their ever enlarging egos.
And if you want things to get better, remember there's a team here that are all hurting, no one wants to be a loser.
I respect all views on this forum - we're all in this together.
Change for the better takes time.
Confidence will come
11 seasons of loss and disappointment just doesn't disappear without a whole team fix.

If you're hoping for the media to help you God help you

Gus sacked Pascoe at Penrith he said that he wasn’t up to running a club properly, so we employed him.
We always pick up other teams cast offs.
We need a professional manager to run the business side of things and stay completely away for the football side of the club.
Then employ someone with a football brain to oversee all things footy related.
Along with sacking the whole WT board and Chairman, even if it’s a slightly slower process we’ve got to get it right for once.
As Jack Gibson said winning starts at the front office.

Hmm any evidence he was sacked at Panthers?

Triple M Team just went whack to Justin Pascoe. About time rugby league media start to call out this bloke who is not cut out to run our football club. I’ll try to post a link.
Crawley has an article today pointing the finger squarely at him as well. About time there was some pressure applied to rid us of this guy.

Wests Tigers members need some representation within the club. I think it’s well past the time that they have some enablement to contribute to the running of the club (even if it’s only specific areas). And some sort of voting power to elect members of the board.

And I think Lee got it wrong - he thinks fans are “just” fans, but ironically they’re also treating members “just” like fans too.

Wests Tigers are already privately owned by the Holman Barnes group. That’s the issue.
So until the fans boycott the leagues club and stop spending money there in protest, the power brokers won't do anything, we need to affect they're bottom line before they move on it.

Back