Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

I havnt read the entire thread but we need a plan. Cant just go into battle without one. Please find a proposed corporate structure which is common in sports organisations.

The corporate structure currently resembles games day structure. It doesnt exist, maybe i havent loooked hard enough, spose ill fund out shortly. An organisational structure is one of the most fundamental 'corporate' communication tools. A picture tells a thousand words. The proposed one clearly shows the type of people required and implied skill sets. It promotes tranparency and implies integration.

View attachment 4936Whoever is running the place needs to demonstrate they know what needs doing, a plan.

Like i said maybe i missed something but what has ths the ceo and his mate been doin? This is theyre job, i imagine they get paid accordingly...ill do it for nothing just to prove a point.

Ill definately get 10 weeks now.
I may be completely wrong but I believe our Board is responsible for establishing our governance framework and take precedence (override) over all personnel anyway. They pretty much call most of the shots.

Problem that won't ever go away under the existing structures is that we the fans and supporters have one set of goals and the Ashfield organisation/ The WT board /CEO have different goals
-Ours are winning games -making the finals - entertaining the fans and having them go to work Monday morning with head up and a smile on their faces
-Theirs are fund raising ,fund management ,balancing the books and keeping the relics of the original 1908 footy clubs alive and their personal financial and job security

Wests Tigers is a merger that never fully merged . It needs to be just ONE club at all levels and I know everyone says Ashfield provides the money ,Are the owners and have majority board control so that's it !
Well if that's it !!! Then demise is certain ,its just a matter of time
Unless The licence goes to new ownership with new funds etc
Given IMO the NRL will want more teams but one less Sydney team eventually
Candidates include ,Central Coast ,Perth ,PNG ,PACIFIC nations and one more QLD as the Dolphins have surprised many with the early success
The prime candidate for the one less Sydney team will be who is coming last consistently and regarded as a bit of a basket case
What I'm saying is for Tigers powerful footy club to exist the prime candidate for the
ONE LESS becomes one of the ONE MORE listed above -OPTION A

The other desirable option is things stay as they are and with a great Ceo and a great coach and great team made up of a few new key signings and a dramatic change in form from existing players the team starts winning first enough games to be in the 8th -12th position this year and then top 8 and onwards after that -OPTION B
I am personally happy with either option which one is more likely ??
I just want my team to survive and WIN
I Dont want OPTION C -the same rubbish continues and even gets worse and THE NRL simply pulls the licence and the 1908 remnants are just like Newtown and the Bears

I may be completely wrong but I believe our Board is responsible for establishing our governance framework and take precedence (override) over all personnel anyway. They pretty much call most of the shots.

Didn’t one board member get punted for questioning Pascoe going around the board?

[This word has been automatically removed] knows.... There needs to be an explanation

It's all about him.. He's no reason to be therrt
Agree, what is he doing there, if we would see him giving the guys a spray after the performance we would all be ok with it he's laying down the law. But to just be sitting there on his phone isn't a great look. Just seems he likes the life of an N.R.L ceo the free tickets, hanging with the players, but he is in way over his head.

Back