WESTS TIGERS - COACH IVAN CLEARY..OFFICIAL

If we fart arse around with this stance that we will go through a procedure blah blah, then we may even miss out on all 3

If we missed out on Cleary and then a couple of players jumped ship Pascoe and board will be in all sorts.

Only Des would be a better candidate for mine.

According to the man Ali…

MASSIVE NEWS BREAKING!!!!!

IVAN CLEARY has rejected the Dragons and the Tigers!!!!

Board members from the Bulldogs club had an emergency meeting today regarding Des Hasler's future at the club. Apparently in the next 48 hours Des Hasler will be SACKED and Ivan Cleary will be announced as the new coach of the Bulldogs effective immediately.

Hmmmmmm

Unbelievable - cant we get anything right? ???? Gee its hard to be Tigers supporter

@ said:

Board members from the Bulldogs club had an emergency meeting today regarding Des Hasler's future at the club. Apparently in the next 48 hours Des Hasler will be SACKED and Ivan Cleary will be announced as the new coach of the Bulldogs effective immediately.

Hmmmmmm

If that's true it would send the Tigers into a very dark place.

I keep thinking back to Nathan Cleary's Facebook post that he deleted. That was before the Dogs got smacked. And Des had a two year deal on the table before that. I find it hard to believe that the Dogs have struck a deal with him in such a short space of time.

@ said:

Hmmmmmm

Why would saints want a new coach, they are 3rd and 3 wins and 1 loss.

Oh dear Ali stop reading all the trolls on the internet to get your info.
Cleary isn't going to the Bulldogs

Doggies forum are not sure of this either and someone mentioned Ch7 news indicating deal was almost done at Tigers so who knows ?

If this is true what a basket case our management is. If JT was sacked and Cleary hadnt already been sounded out or even accepted the job then they really are making decisions on the go. The only thing is the bulldogs kept saying they want somebody within who understands their culture. If thats correct then Dean Pay ( assistant at Canberra) and Jim Dymock (assistant at bulldogs) would be the favourites.

@ said:
Oh dear Ali stop reading all the trolls on the internet to get your info.
Cleary isn't going to the Bulldogs

The kid's got a lot of time on his hands for someone who should have Maths and English homework to do.

Cleary is reputedly very tight with Pascoe from their time working together at the Panthers. Doesn't mean he will give us any real edge on other clubs I know but it might be a factor in where he decides to go.

I'd take a deep breath. The Tigers have a better younger roster than the bulldogs assuming he can retain Moses, Woods, Teddy. Bulldogs have limited cap space and ageing players.?

@ said:
@ said:
I'm going to be disgusted if we've missed out on him.

Who else could he have signed with though? The only othervteam could be the Dogs.

As would I. It would be an epic, almost unforgivable stuff up.

I echo these sentiments too. I'll be devastated if we miss out on cleary. And pissed off the club stuffed the opportunity to sign him.

Cleary is so far ahead of the next best realistic candidate. If cleary went to the dogs, des would never come to the tigers, so we'd be right royally screwed

@ said:
I'd take a deep breath. The Tigers have a better younger roster than the bulldogs assuming he can retain Moses, Woods, Teddy. Bulldogs have limited cap space and ageing players.?

\

$$$

Bulldogs could offer Clearly at least double what we do.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I'm going to be disgusted if we've missed out on him.

Who else could he have signed with though? The only othervteam could be the Dogs.

As would I. It would be an epic, almost unforgivable stuff up.

I echo these sentiments too. I'll be devastated if we miss out on cleary. And pissed off the club stuffed the opportunity to sign him.

Cleary is so far ahead of the next best realistic candidate. If cleary went to the dogs, des would never come to the tigers, so we'd be right royally screwed

If Cleary goes to the Dogs, Des will go to the dragons and we will be left with left overs. Good one tigers management, great time to take your time when the right candidate is sitting in front of you.

@ said:
@ said:

\

$$$

Bulldogs could offer Clearly at least double what we do.

Spot on. Des is not a bad option for the Tigers TBH.
You never know with us we are a rabble

Latest posts

Members online

Back