Wests Tigers Coaches

You stated somebody with a contract won’t be signed.

That’s inside information of the highest order…
Mate, it wont be Woolfe, Flanno, Payten, Walker Bros, Green. Cant be much clearer. These guys are NOT being looked at by the club.

Cant make it any clearer. Dont poke the bear mate. You are pretending and its clear to those who know.

but you conveyed it here as your thoughts.

Stand up.

Im not as wishy washy mate. I know and Im sharing it with people here. Happy to stand my record up against yours.
I didn’t convey/state they were my thoughts… posted on a public WT forum, where you’re claiming you have some kind of proven successful record over me?

😂😂😂

I didn’t convey/state they were my thoughts… posted on a public WT forum, where you’re claiming you have some kind of proven successful record over me?

😂😂😂

Mate I have a long proven record. Multiple first hand sources. Feel free to point at a single proven forecast you have made........Im waiting.

Mate, it wont be Woolfe, Flanno, Payten, Walker Bros, Green. Cant be much clearer. These guys are NOT being looked at by the club.

Cant make it any clearer. Dont poke the bear mate. You are pretending and its clear to those who know.
Hahaha when did I mention any of the above first unless responding to you not actually saying anything at all because these are all agreed facts, at least in the anti-WT media agenda’s ?

Flanno definitely made contact with and you know that. You’re the only one poking the bear by making revelations like "Payten won’t be here next year"…

Seriously, just admit you are utterly clueless.

Hahaha when did I mention any of the above first unless responding to you not actually saying anything at all because these are all agreed facts, at least in the anti-WT media agenda’s ?

Flanno definitely made contact with and you know that. You’re the only one poking the bear by making revelations like "Payten won’t be here next year"…

Seriously, just admit you are utterly clueless.

The club is not pursuing Flanagan, Payten, Woolfe, Walker Bros, Green. These are facts.

Feel free to flop around playing semantics trying to be relevant.

Back