Wests Tigers Coaches

I thought flanno may be, but am starting to turn towards payten. Like I said if Sheens calls he will come running. Payton could sign now for 24 with the Tigers and put the Cowboys in a lame duck coach like cleary did with us, they might release him early.

Unsure about which group your refering to, but if it's the main organised crime syndicate the calabrian Ndrangheta then they can't even help themselves let alone helping or sponsoring someone now.

With their main office being in Calabria Italy, They've existed in Aust. since the 1920's and are a part of a global network and it was this Ndrangheta who were pulling the strings of the Australian outlaw motorcycle gangs. Since the AFP operation 383 of them have been arrested and currently another 5000 more of these gang members are investigated with the operation resulting with a further 42 of them already pleading guilty.

So while they are seeking all the help that they can get from their Lawyers now, i doubt that they'll be interested in helping or sponsoring someone for their favourite team.
Maybe we can have a word to The Camorra since Ndrangheta are occupied.

Reckon people already know what's happening, only because I'm surprised there aren't more " were trying to convince ciro to stay " articles from the Panthers players, reckon both clubs already know what's happening, just waiting for the formal decision.

I thought flanno may be, but am starting to turn towards payten. Like I said if Sheens calls he will come running. Payton could sign now for 24 with the Tigers and put the Cowboys in a lame duck coach like cleary did with us, they might release him early.
No no they can’t. We can’t.
That is the scenario that occured back in 2011 when Gus signed Ivan 18months out from finishing with the Warriors.
The warriors released him a year early out of frustration.
Pretty much the same scenario happened with us.

From that point Coaches are restricted to the same conditions as players, that is, from Nov 1 in their final contract year they can sign with a new club.

That why I mentioned we’ll have a better idea if Payton refuses to resign with the cowboys before November.

Maybe then an early release could be sort.

I kind of hope that as well. Sheens making everyone look at Ciraldo but in reality it is Payten, who both experienced and a development coach.

There's a reason they call him Shifty...

Quite possible that CC is really considerate and doesn't want to disrupt the Penrith boys in camp with an announcement that he's leaving the club before they play on Sunday.
He could be waiting until Monday in that case...
I Don't Believe that.. These guys are grown men and its not like he is the top coach.

I kind of hope that as well. Sheens making everyone look at Ciraldo but in reality it is Payten, who both experienced and a development coach.

There's a reason they call him Shifty...

Baldric could come up with better plans than Shonky Sheens.So far this is looking a mess

Baldric could come up with better plans than Shonky Sheens.So far this is looking a mess
It may seem a tad chaotic to an outsider, but for us, it’s all been smooth sailing!

The cunning plan will be that we always wanted to sign Barrett for a year on $600k

At least, that’s what Tim will say at the presser.

Brilliant!

We should hold a free gala event for ticketed members, where the new coach is wheeled out in a box and jumps out with streamers and music from Rocky. Speeches by Lee and a paid American celebrity.

What about that Vanderbilt guy from F Troop or Mr Ed the talking horse, the Gorilla from Gilligan's Island.

Satellite cross to Josh Reynolds announcing his comeback for us in Round 18 for 650 a season.

That would be all good for Pascoe, except the “free” bit.

437149AF-BDD7-4B1D-AF74-D64DB4CBD884.jpeg

Last edited:
We should hold a free gala event for ticketed members, where the new coach is wheeled out in a box and jumps out with streamers and music from Rocky. Speeches by Lee and a paid American celebrity.

What about that Vanderbilt guy from F Troop or Mr Ed the talking horse, the Gorilla from Gilligan's Island.

Satellite cross to Josh Reynolds announcing his comeback for us in Round 18 for 650 a season.

That would be all good for Pascoe, except the “free” bit.
Or why not try something like The Contender (Sly Stallone boxing reality show)?
IIRC there was an NRL rookie version too, so we could try to kill two birds with one stone The new and improved Tales of Tiger town.

I clearly need some of what you've got TSP. I'm in the early stages of redecorating a bedroom and need to get the creative juices flowing. Buying more cushions, pillows and candles ain't doing nothing.

If you are reading this Justin, it was only a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: TSP
Quite possible that CC is really considerate and doesn't want to disrupt the Penrith boys in camp with an announcement that he's leaving the club before they play on Sunday.
He could be waiting until Monday in that case...
I agree, the longer it takes the more likely to say yes. If he was going to reject us it would be sooner rather than later..

Back