Wests Tigers Coaches

What the hell are you talking about ? I literally don’t give a shit about Pascoe . If he goes or doesn’t go it makes no skin to me . As long as he’s nowhere near football decisions ever again .

I literally just explained myself . And you just spout rhetoric and buzz words , totally changing what I just said .
As for the other stuff .
We can’t all be 2 faced hiding in the shadows of a locked discord talking shit about people behind thier backs .
Ahh so this is all about discord . Why didn’t you say ?
Sorry .. it’s invite only and I don’t see your name on any list 😆

When I started reading posts on this forum that linked the potential acquisition of Crichton to Maguire's tenure and the same with Doueihi and Hastings, I knew and almost certainly he knew his time was up.
I'm sorry Paws but maybe I'm dumb 🤪 or something worse :unsure:🤣 but I dont understand what you are saying in this post of yours.

What's gunna stop the young talent doing a tedesco, moses, papenhuyzen, Woods etc?
Sheens bs and spin will get em sucked in for a little while until they work out what's really going on behind the scene.

I'm sorry Paws but maybe I'm dumb 🤪 or something worse :unsure:🤣 but I dont understand what you are saying in this post of yours.
Paws has become like the Oracle in relation to the downfall of Maguire - has predicted it from the moment rumours began about Brooks being moved on.

Thought this was interesting from the SMH a few weeks back

Penrith types still chuckle when commentators cite how Griffin coached them to fourth when he was sacked in 2018.

The truth is Ciraldo, with the aid of Gould, was coaching them for the bulk of that season with Griffin on the periphery because he’d lost the faith of Panthers players.

What the hell are you talking about ? I literally don’t give a shit about Pascoe . If he goes or doesn’t go it makes no skin to me . As long as he’s nowhere near football decisions ever again .

I literally just explained myself . And you just spout rhetoric and buzz words , totally changing what I just said .
As for the other stuff .
We can’t all be 2 faced hiding in the shadows of a locked discord talking shit about people behind thier backs .
What's the disco got to do with anything?

Traditionally, we've a great track record of producing quality junior players. We have the Inner West and Macarthur/Campbelltown junior districts. Why wouldn't we take advantage of these?

The new coach can make up his mind on Brooks and Liddle.
the new coach can decide whether they keep Brooks Liddle Douhie Hastings and likewise sign whoever
it is a good thing

LOL @Strongee What the hell..

You're defending the club but you agree with what he's sayingn?

Whole bunch of posts about nothing.
You the new tragic tiger ?

Gonna have to go complain about ya on discord now... 😤😤😤
no I’m not defending the club .
My issue is why Hobbo never offers anything that isn’t This club is shit .
And the discord is a reply to him constantly referencing the the podcast.
He calls that place happy clappers I called discord full of his 2 faced bullshit .
That’s it .

no I’m not defending the club .
My issue is why Hobbo never offers anything that isn’t This club is shit .
And the discord is a reply to him constantly referencing the the podcast.
He calls that place happy clappers I called discord full of his 2 faced bullshit .
That’s it .
Dark times for fans.
Why can't they call a spade, a spade.
Many feel the same way.

Don't see how you trying to "cALl pEopLe oUt" for having an opinion any different to what you're claiming about.

But yeah keep fighting that imaginary fight.

I had two things I wanted to be when I was young. I wanted to be a prop forward Blocker style or an Hakeem Olajuwon style centre.

Unfortunately I'm not just a mental midget but also an actual midget.

I'm a little skeptical that any coach can turn someone without the talent or drive into a top line player.
I agree with your last comment. But some coaches who have young players with talent and drive can't get said players to the level of some other coaches

Back