Wests Tigers Coaches

I'd love someone like Billy Slater because he would be awesome with bringing players like Daine Laurie through.
I would imagine Billy could entice not only quality players to come to the club but also top assistant coaches.
Dreaming can't hurt.

I think Ciraldo is worth a shot.

By all reports, he's got the goods and is ready to prove himself. And those saying he hasn't got any experience must be the same people who want to hire cheap newbies straight out of uni but they expect them to have 10 years of experience. He is ready.

My hunch is they have already had words and are just working out the details with Ciraldo to be announced as head coach in 2023 within the next month.

Hope Madge ends up at the Warriors and gets them into the top 8. Just not at our expense.

Thought this was interesting from the SMH a few weeks back

Penrith types still chuckle when commentators cite how Griffin coached them to fourth when he was sacked in 2018.

The truth is Ciraldo, with the aid of Gould, was coaching them for the bulk of that season with Griffin on the periphery because he’d lost the faith of Panthers players.

Kudos for Ciraldo,

I'd love to see the Walker Brothers get a crack somewhere just not sure here
Would be perfect for us. Can split the accountability down the middle. Would be like 2 twins taking a date out for dinner.
The club powerbrokers would have one extra person to point the blame on.

Would be perfect for us. Can split the accountability down the middle. Would be like 2 twins taking a date out for dinner.
The club powerbrokers would have one extra person to point the blame on.
Yeh I know - .sack one and keep the other.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
What . No my issue is about how this place has changed and not for the better and you both are at the centre of it .
But your right , I should let that go . And go talk to the happy clappers.
Then why are you still here if you don't like it?

Didn't know where to post but few things from Noddy on SEN radio just now...

Said 22 man squad was already picked by Madge. Told he can pick his 17 from the 22

Said he wants to speak to medical staff to see who is 100% and 80% fit and can get through two training sessions.

Fresh start for the players. What's ever happened previously is a fresh start over next 12 weeks

Talking to assistant coaches make sure all on same page.

If players don't want to be there he'll pick players who do want to be there.

If you can't train at full speed you won't be picked. Don't want people stumbling into game day

Said 22 man squad was already picked by Madge. Told he can pick his 17 from the 22

Said he wants to speak to medical staff to see who is 100% and 80% fit and can get through two training sessions.

Fresh start for the players. What's ever happened previously is a fresh start over next 12 weeks

If you can't train at full speed you won't be picked. Don't want people stumbling into game day
Thanks for the info champion @WT2K

With all respect to Madge, Noddy sounds a lot more eloquent already.

Latest posts

Members online

Back