Wests Tigers Coaches

Dark times for fans.
Why can't they call a spade, a spade.
Many feel the same way.

Don't see how you trying to "cALl pEopLe oUt" for having an opinion any different to what you're claiming about.

But yeah keep fighting that imaginary fight.
What . No my issue is about how this place has changed and not for the better and you both are at the centre of it .
But your right , I should let that go . And go talk to the happy clappers.

Traditionally, we've a great track record of producing quality junior players. We have the Inner West and Macarthur/Campbelltown junior districts. Why wouldn't we take advantage of these?

The new coach can make up his mind on Brooks and Liddle.
Gee, it's taken me a while, but I have just noticed your sidekick @851 is back Paws.
Welcome back 851 (y):).

I'm sorry Paws but maybe I'm dumb 🤪 or something worse :unsure:🤣 but I dont understand what you are saying in this post of yours.
Game 1 2022 against the Storm. Go to the match game thread in the second half and I posted Maguire has to go.

Yeah it’s all sunshine and lollipops hey ..
go to bed !
Just keep telling yourself that’s what’s going on. What’s the alternative but to accept the change and the reasons . Kick rocks and complain ? How does that affect anything but you and whoever is listening going into a negative echo chamber . So everyone gets miserable about how much the tigers suck .
What’s the point of following at that point .

Just keep telling yourself that’s what’s going on. What’s the alternative but to accept the change and the reasons . Kick rocks and complain ? How does that affect anything but you and whoever is listening going into a negative echo chamber . So everyone gets miserable about how much the tigers suck .
What’s the point of following at that point .
Just foe me ffs .. or get a job !

What . No my issue is about how this place has changed and not for the better and you both are at the centre of it .
But your right , I should let that go . And go talk to the happy clappers.
You're the only one complaining.....

Sounds like you're doing gods work.
Policing the forum, advising others of their ways.
Caped crusader.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Firstly I’m not your mate .. I think your a tool !

So ..are you happy that Madge inherited a Shit storm created by Pascoe and Ivan ?

This is realistically Madge’s first season with a half decent team who have been decimated by injury .. then they punt him wtf !

My solution would be to tell the cancer ( brooks and Nofoalooza and liddle ) to look elsewhere.. they are shit and don’t give a shit .

I would try and entice a couple of top players to the club even if it means paying overs to get us out of this rut .

How the hell can any coach succeed when flogs like our chairman sign up Crap like Nofoalooza for four years became he befriended his daughter ?

And finally 🖕🏿
Anyone you reward with your trademark 👆 should feel pretty special :D I reckon Hobbo, as you dont hand them out very often.
And to me @Strongee is special :love: as he supported me when I was being attacked on here some time ago and I thank him for that and will never forget his kindness.

Is NRL 1st grade coaching experience actually that important?

We just had the most qualified coach available on the market with us for 3.5yrs.
We also sacked one of the most experienced coaches in the game in Sheens.

We are a very very different club in how we operate compared to most other clubs.
Maybe not having someone with that experience and looks at things in a more modern way approach could be the best thing for us.
It could be the best thing for us, or it could be a Barrett. We don't know, as he's never attempted coaching before. Would have been good if he'd at least had a crack in Super League.

Anyone you reward with your trademark 👆 should feel pretty special :D I reckon Hobbo, as you dont hand them out very often.
And to me @Strongee is special :love: as he supported me when I was being attacked on here some time ago and I thank him for that and will never forget his kindness.
Man sorry to hear you were attacked.
Who would do that to you?
You're a legend.

So what you are saying is the rules/desires for our club that were in place when Madge became our coach changed half way thru his contract and as a consequence Madge has to pay a heavy price by being TERMINATED.
It’s odd, Madge started the new direction hence why he persisted with Cleary’s roster for max 1-2 years and brought in a lot more youth. However he wasn’t using the clubs own youth. Is that a failing on Madge or a failing on the club for not producing anything worthwhile?
The only player to come out of our pathways since Madge started was Alex Seyfarth. The rest have been recruited into the club.
Lots of 20-22 year olds. In a lot of cases blocking a lot of opportunities for local juniors as it was put to play on.
I’m expecting a very large roster turn over between now and mid next year. It was needed, sad thing was it has already turned over in all three grades since 2020.
Did Madge and Hartigan back the wrong horses?

Back