Wests Tigers Coaches

I applied for the job , I was willing to do the job for $200,000 per year , I was going to bring 5 of my under 16 teens . But as yet they have not contacted me , 🥴🤪👍
E.Mail...Return answer...

Dear bptiger.
Thank you for your application..All applicants will be considered..
Some more than others...
Kind Regards..
Lee H....(hahahaha)

Can't see how we are better off. I know his results were unacceptable but don't think he was the problem. There other more obvious ones in relation to the roster and the perception of the club that by sacking him has just made it more obvious.
Yup, I thought they must have had a replacement lined up. I don't know why I give them credit.

Not again, we need someone to beat the shit out of these prima donnas.

Noddy has manned up, ffs let’s give him 4 years.
I’ve been in favour of that from day one. Did you see the excitement on his face? Money can’t buy that.
If Morris has rejected us then we’re running equal with field goals in the stats, the seasons tally is 2 a piece. We can’t afford another rejection.

Looks like Justin Holbrook is going to join the merry go round.
Yep. Via DT:

The Gold Coast Titans are on the verge of sacking embattled coach Justin Holbrook after Friday’s diabolical performance against the Newcastle Knights.

News Corp understands there are performance clauses in his contract that allows Titans owners to terminate the coaching deal without facing a huge payout.

It is now a matter of the club deciding when to pull the trigger.

There is talk it could even happen before their next game against the Broncos on July 16, following next week’s bye.

It gives the club two weeks to settle on a caretaker or a permanent replacement for Holbrook.

This may speed things up a bit I recon Titans will punt him by Monday , so that’s now
Tigers , Dogs , Titans , Warriors without coaches
Wolf , Morris , Flanno , Seabs , Maguire
wonder who will miss out on a gig and who will take us on

This may speed things up a bit I recon Titans will punt him by Monday , so that’s now
Tigers , Dogs , Titans , Warriors without coaches
Wolf , Morris , Flanno , Seabs , Maguire
wonder who will miss out on a gig and who will take us on

Is it fair to say that Sheens is incompetent now ? Pascoe and the board have also backed him so they need to join that special group.

I'm not someone who criticizes the club unfairly but it comes across as they have read this situation extremely poorly.

I’ve been in favour of that from day one. Did you see the excitement on his face? Money can’t buy that.
If Morris has rejected us then we’re running equal with field goals in the stats, the seasons tally is 2 a piece. We can’t afford another rejection.

He has claims and we shouldnt be in too much of a hurry to dismiss him outright.

The longer the process draws out, the better his chances, especially if we can’t draw any marquee coaches.

So far he hasn’t managed to make a stellar impact, but the squad is struggling anyway.

If we were going to keep him, we’d probably have enough resources to hire a competent assistant as well.

The alternative is the next saviour.

He was a gun player and knows what he is doing. Whether the players can live up to his requirements is the issue as it was for Madge.

With the roster they've got I'm surprised he's lasted this long!
He would have no chance with our roster if he wanted to come here..
Time for Sheens's to pull the finger out and make ta decision.. Players will only hold off for so long for us to name a coach.

Noddy is the interim coach for now...someone said give him 4 years...I wouldnt,he has to earn a lengthy contract,not have it given to him because he was a legend player or lower grade coach...
I love the guy,he is a good person but all that has to convert into wins,lets face it we sacked a premiership winning coach because he didnt get RESULTS...what happens if we give Noddy 4 years and he does no better than Madge ?...slowly but surely wins the race..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back