Wests Tigers Coaches

Whomever gets the job has to have experience this is to big of a job for a rookie coach and Sheens is past it as the game has changed so he will not be great help , For me it’s Flanno I can’t see any one else who has had a gig in NRL level and went well with crap team to competitive to champions
I disagree Sheens is past it based on him being away from the game. You can delegate tactics to assistants. If (big IF) Sheens can firstly attract elite playing talent and secondly get a new group to buy into the jersey then I believe he’s the one we need. Coaching is less about X’s and O’s and more about man management. They say Wayne Bennett rarely talks the technical side of the game.

I disagree Sheens is past it based on him being away from the game. You can delegate tactics to assistants. If (big IF) Sheens can firstly attract elite playing talent and secondly get a new group to buy into the jersey then I believe he’s the one we need. Coaching is less about X’s and O’s and more about man management. They say Wayne Bennett rarely talks the technical side of the game.
That’s right, you need people to buy into it.
sidetracking, who believed Sheens when he said that Pat Richards will start in the GF.

Kimmorley's brain fart yesterday was to have all the backs run the ball out of our half. Someone said it was a Penrith tactic. The forwards, apart from Offa, were absent, hence the low yardage.
We just don't have coaching talent. Cayless has done wonders for defence but clearly, Gardner isn't the attack coach that we need.
Laurie got driven back so many times after hitting it up after the wingers, usually 3rd play running it out. Not a great tactic using a light weight fullback.

It’s just a silly tactic. Laurie needs to watch Billy Slater footage he’s not a battering ram type.
Needs to be the 1st carry. Then leave it to the bigger boys to get the rest of the yards. Pet hate is having your fullback drop off to a winger in a worse position.

Needs to be the 1st carry. Then leave it to the bigger boys to get the rest of the yards. Pet hate is having your fullback drop off to a winger in a worse position.
Should be floating off the hips of forwards who get an arm free. Ah the only one who did now plays in tropical NQ. Never mind.

Should be floating off the hips of forwards who get an arm free. Ah the only one who did now plays in tropical NQ. Never mind.
Come on, Lucy rarely got an arm free for us. He was making most of our meters because we needed the field position first and foremost

To back that up, that hit up was straight into a wall of big boys. Ugly.

Latest posts

Back