Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Great work guys very interesting to see where Adam will fit back into the team if brooks and Hastings keep playing like the last 2 weeks

Ad definitely wants the 6.
I think we need to be aware that we dont see all 3 of them staying given all 3 want to be in the halves. I mean Hastings could play lock but you cant see him being moved after playing so well. Douehi can play fullback or centre but wants the 6 and Brooks is a half. Still feels like 1 goes next year and its probably Brooks

I think we need to be aware that we dont see all 3 of them staying given all 3 want to be in the halves. I mean Hastings could play lock but you cant see him being moved after playing so well. Douehi can play fullback or centre but wants the 6 and Brooks is a half. Still feels like 1 goes next year and its probably Brooks
We are mad if we move Hastings from half

Play Douehi as a second 5/8 (ie. like a second stand-off in Rugby). Wear the number 4 but gives us another play-making option out wide. No brainer.
Pretty logical to me too..

Yet many seem obsessed with numbers on backs..

Hastings, Brooks and Doueihi are amongst our best players.. you want your best players on the field..

Doueihi’s best games last year where in the centres..

Hastings, Brooks and Doueihi are amongst our best players.. you want your best players on the field..

A good headache to have

I think Brooks and Hastings have the next month to show the halves are theirs, in saying that I wouldn't be moving Hastings.
Agree, we have won 2games against good sides.

Being realistic, we need to see the same effort and more points.

We need to maintain the high quality and then we will be a viable club for the better players to want to come play for

Good show boys! Was great catching it live and joining in the conversation. Will set a reminder to tune in more often if I'm not working!
Thanks mate, we are going to try to be fairly consistent with that 8.30pm Sunday timeslot, depending on the day of the game. Trying to build a bit of a routine that is when we are live and build listener participation, thanks for your input tonight mate,

So was his worst defence

Back