Wests Tigers Team vs Brisbane Broncos R20

Wow...didn't he publicly come out and state he had signed with Manly earlier in the year? Need more consistent performances that replicate the 1st 40 mins last week if he wants to stick around.
Guys it makes sense about Brown attempted signing

Ok, whilst there is a break.
I asked Kimmorley what's going to happen with him next year and he said he will be in charge of developing the step up.
I figure that means picking the eyes out of juniors and getting them ready for NRL.... development in other words. Nothing new but at least it's confirmed.
The best thing is Kelma told me he has not signed with Manly who are putting on the squeeze. He said he's waiting to see what WT come up with.... interesting. He said he wants to stay 😁🤔 I told him I'd throw in 10 bucks and begged him to stay..we had a laugh.
The coach told me in the morning there is no training, just a walk with shoes on...no earthing 😁
Spoke a lot to Daine Laurie and chatted about his and my indigenous rellies, it was worth coming here just for this.
Whists talking to a group they said Noffa is definately coming back for preseason training.
Junior T's birthday and on stage with all the boys he blew the cakes candle out.
James T said he really wants to be apart of the team next year because he loves the boys and he sees them building something special.
I'll post up a couple of pics tomorrow and any more gos that crops up.

P.S. the most athletic dude surprisingly is Starford To'a.
Thanks for posting.

Pick up any other news or observations?
I went and and spoke to fringe first graders for any length of time (Austin Dias and Tom Freebairn are my new favourites) but I did talk to Joffa who said he still hasn’t decided on next year and is leaving it to manager to sort it out. Also Seyfarth told me he’s signed for next year ( this maybe we’ll known but I wasn’t aware).

Junior Topou was made to make a speech and Hastings I think it was says he never talks. When Junior said thanks to everyone for their support the whole playing group cheered cause he spoke. Was cool.

I asked one of the players about a rumour that Hastings and Douehi dont get along. Aside from them sitting together signing autographs he said they often just sit together drinking their 27 lattes!

I went and and spoke to fringe first graders for any length of time (Austin Dias and Tom Freebairn are my new favourites) but I did talk to Joffa who said he still hasn’t decided on next year and is leaving it to manager to sort it out. Also Seyfarth told me he’s signed for next year ( this maybe we’ll known but I wasn’t aware).

Junior Topou was made to make a speech and Hastings I think it was says he never talks. When Junior said thanks to everyone for their support the whole playing group cheered cause he spoke. Was cool.

I asked one of the players about a rumour that Hastings and Douehi dont get along. Aside from them sitting together signing autographs he said they often just sit together drinking their 27 lattes!
SENSATIONAL BULLSEYE 🎯

Hey MC, did you pick up on Seyfarth being a reserved dude.
He sat to one side of the table signing autographs and didn't mingle much?

Hey MC, did you pick up on Seyfarth being a reserved dude.
He sat to one side of the table signing autographs and didn't mingle much?
I was lining up to get a photo with Jacko and doueihi. Seyfarth was just sitting there not talking to anyone so I felt sorry for him and asked him for a photo and spoke a bit about him being a Balmain junior etc. He did seem quiet but I didn’t observe him mingling. I spent a bit of time talking to Freebairn who was really friendly and open.

I was lining up to get a photo with Jacko and doueihi. Seyfarth was just sitting there not talking to anyone so I felt sorry for him and asked him for a photo and spoke a bit about him being a Balmain junior etc. He did seem quiet but I didn’t observe him mingling. I spent a bit of time talking to Freebairn who was really friendly and open.
Cool. Yeh big red is unassuming for sure. Freebairn was one dude I didn't speak to, did he say anything interesting?

Cool. Yeh big red is unassuming for sure. Freebairn was one dude I didn't speak to, did he say anything interesting?
Freebairn was cool. He’s a bit older and a bit more life experience. He spoke about his career helping kids in juvenile detention and balancing that with football. He says he watches the league shows and reads all the news reports. Says most of it is not true. Would love to make first grade debut. I asked him about fitness and he said everone is fit and it’s monitored every time at training. He said they train at above game peak levels so that a game pace will seem easier. Also said he’s a trained personal trainer which he studied when he was in NYC. Says some younger players will study but others don’t. He also said he encourages the younger guys to put money aside or buy houses so that it’s not wasted. Said club has all the “ingredients for success, just needs the right recipe” It was a good chat.

Back