Wests Tigers Team vs Brisbane Broncos R20

On another forum, I stood alone:

….on the official vote thread:

621299A3-08C0-4EDE-9666-C197FEAC6AC1.jpeg
😊😄😝

I was wondering if anyone else got this good feeling about Tammers coming back during that end period.

Normally I’d be thinking he wasn’t going to close the game out or play more pedestrian, but tonight I think he ran out in the back end and losing wasn’t an option.

Got a rush of blood to the head, but that was still leadership.

Last placed team wreaks havoc and we might have put more on them too had we kept the errors in check.

And the Broncos 33,000 fans rocking up like ghouls, ready to enjoy the kev-fest and the proper drubbing of the so called worst team in the comp.

Deary me, the cops will be busy up there tonight.

Last edited:
NRL stats show peachy good game ,I've been a fan of Brown and still am but
Brown 50 mins 5 runs 9 meters 20 tackles 3 missed
Peachy 38 min 11 runs 66 MTS 17 tackles 1 missed and a lot more post contact meters .
Still like Brown but credit given when credit due

🎯Future warning🎯

STEF
API
POLE
PAPI
KELMA
JOFFA
TWAL
NBRO
MATA
BIG T

I need to re-watch the game from a technical perspective but my first impressions are that we addressed what I though were the technical deficiencies against the Cowboys.

The points I highlighted earlien in the week.

1. 6,7,13. The 6,7,13 combination improved again - Madden slotted in fine. The kicking game all round is developing. Certainly room for improvement but a good kicking coach over the off season could see us up there with the better teams int he competition. AD's passing game still needs work - he is a bit of a tuck it under the army sort of 5/8 - but he is strong and we can work off it. Defence - proved it again against Haas and Carrigan. I think Hastings can be developed into a point of diffence between us and the rest of the competition. We will need another ball playing 13 - will this be a lifeline for Peachy?

2. Our centres learnt from last week and stood up. I give them the points over the Donkeys. Good effort.

3. We didn't collapse after last weeks setback. Maybe CC inspired them at the meet and greet in Brisvegas. It shows resolve - the foundation Madge build is coming to the fore.

I will watch the game again over the next couple of days and see if I can pick up anything else - I have to give credit to our coaching staff they are certainly working the right areas now and the more expansive style is much better to watch.

Bring on the Knights.

Due to officialdom, prior to last night, we lose this game easily.
We actually played well and looked like a team last night.
Sad no one mentions we’re missing 38 players.
if it was the Bronx it would have been mention over and over.
Last loss to Bronx 2018 - fox comm

🎯PUNTERS
Can some post, repost or remind us of the odds in our game last night

Staff online

Back