Wests Tigers Team vs Brisbane Broncos R20

Because he’s an origin class lock . He’s just a football player which is why we all wanted him at half . But as long as someone has a clue around the ruck the team will run ok .
I think that’s what sheens was thinking when he said 13.
It’s shit because if Madge had this plan since day 1 , IMO we wouldn’t be in this position .
LOL madge had one plan… keep being coach no matter how bad we played and how little idea or success he had … he spent all his time trying to work out what to say to keep his job and no time actually coaching the team to improve in any way .. no player ever improved under him

NRL stats show peachy good game ,I've been a fan of Brown and still am but
Brown 50 mins 5 runs 9 meters 20 tackles 3 missed
Peachy 38 min 11 runs 66 MTS 17 tackles 1 missed and a lot more post contact meters .
Still like Brown but credit given when credit due
Brown took some very timely runs from dummy half to grab momentum.

Also a couple of awesome desperation tackles.

Very good game

He is my starter at 9 until API arrives

LOL madge had one plan… keep being coach no matter how bad we played and how little idea or success he had … he spent all his time trying to work out what to say to keep his job and no time actually coaching the team to improve in any way .. no player ever improved under him
That’s bollox man . I hate reading shit like this . The guy can coach , it’s just like all things his style was best suited to 2010-2020 era football .
He had an idea of how he thought footy should be played and stuck to his guns . I respect him for going out his way .
No need to dance on his grave . The reason I think it’s shit , is because of shoulda coulda woulda . Not because I think Madge can’t coach .

That’s bollox man . I hate reading shit like this . The guy can coach , it’s just like all things his style was best suited to 2010-2020 era football .
He had an idea of how he thought footy should be played and stuck to his guns . I respect him for going out his way .
No need to dance on his grave . The reason I think it’s shit , is because of shoulda coulda woulda . Not because I think Madge can’t coach .
You kinda backed my point.. he lost touch with the game . The south’s team he coached to a premiership had a team of superstars and it was 2014, in 2023 Madge had no ideas.. not one player improved under him and he continually picked players no matter how poorly they performed. In my opinion he was operating out of fear and always trying to
Protect his job .. I’m not dancing on his grave but I really am just calling it as I see it. Not out of spite, I think he is a good person
That wanted success but he had no ability to achieve it at this club in this day and age .. but I really would rather just enjoy the win and look forward … it’s a good day to be a tiger fan !! 😀😃

shame about Hastings. He was really growing into that 13 role…(looks like a clean break of the lower leg)

I do think the tackle was a freak accident but scary how those type of gang tackles where they pile in on the legs are creeping into the game.

You kinda backed my point.. he lost touch with the game . The south’s team he coached to a premiership had a team of superstars and it was 2014, in 2023 Madge had no ideas.. not one player improved under him and he continually picked players no matter how poorly they performed. In my opinion he was operating out of fear and always trying to
Protect his job .. I’m not dancing on his grave but I really am just calling it as I see it. Not out of spite, I think he is a good person
That wanted success but he had no ability to achieve it at this club in this day and age .. but I really would rather just enjoy the win and look forward … it’s a good day to be a tiger fan !! 😀😃
It is a good day indeed.

I’ve been watching the ad highlights.

His try at the end was atomic second decision making with optimum execution.

And his 50 metre run catching them unawares, but work to do.

That’s what genuine strike players do.

Good footage of the team song about. Very uplifting.

Last edited:
Would love to know what’s happened to Laurie over the last 2 weeks, that needs to be the standard we see from him from now on.

Benji might’ve put his arm around him.

Tigers have the best record against Top 8 sides from teams 10th-16th. Believe it or not have won the same amount of games v Top 8 sides as Souths & 2 more games against Top 8 sides than Manly have.

Staff online

Back