LIVE GAME Wests Tigers v St George *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Our forward pack were superior today, the dud in centres changed it and a lack of finesse in the backline. Forwards can hold their head up high they killed it today
They were, But Maguire and Sims held us down forever - Got into every play the ball....
All up around the head.

Just rubbish stuff - The stuff we don't react well to...

well the last 2 weeks were fun hey, ofc we manage to bundle to these lot who we usually beat anyway

Was Jacko hurt in the first half when he was holding his shoulder ?

He seemed off from there on out.

Another one that got away even with all our injuries it was a game of moments here and there, Gildarts rush in was a game changer. We should have been able to take better options, thought the pack played well but very frustrating maybe we take the shots at goal late in the first and early in the second.

Gildart needs to board a flight.
Tigers were very average, soft errors, soft attack. We gifted Dragons possession.
Devastated.

Last edited:
Let’s get things in perspective, we get beaten by 6, playing away after two physical encounters and have half a team on the side lines injured. I call it a very good effort, let’s face if the clown in the box had ruled correctly it probably would have been a different story.

Let’s get things in perspective, we get beaten by 6, playing away after two physical encounters and have half a team on the side lines injured. I call it a very good effort, let’s face if the clown in the box had ruled correctly it probably would have been a different story.
I'm sure once the emotion has worn off there is a lot of positives to take out of it..

Dragons losses to me hurt the most tho. Try living in the Illawarra when Saints have some sort of roll on lol

Gildart needs time in reserve grade.
Tigers were very average, soft errors, soft attack. We gifted Dragons possession.
Devastated.
Gildart needs to head back to England not reserve grade

Yeah it really sucks cos there's been a clear turnaround from the team. Must say we look a lot more resilient than we have in the past IMO.
Yea .I still see positives out of the game .Yea we should have scored alot of tries but we kept the other side to 12 .

More worried about how we're gonna go against Manly. Especially if we pick the same team.

Doesn't Turbo also return?
Turbo returning is a scary sight ...

I think someone said Stef is returning for us next week

Staff online

Back