WestsLife podcast

I can, but I’m only one person. They’re not going to fall into a heap cos I’ve told them to stick it.
They will if enough do. But if you don't want change keep buying those Mcribs. As you said the buyers are the idiots.

I’m an “out of town member” costs about $70 I think, it rolls over each year. I don’t care if others aren’t. I live rural so I do it for the members hat. Mrs reckons it’s the dearest hat running around. And yeah going into years like this one I know I just paid $70 to eat a shit sanga all year long. But I love the club, the Mrs, and The Fonz.
So member up brothers and sisters the club needs you more than ever.

I’m an “out of town member” costs about $70 I think, it rolls over each year. I don’t care if others aren’t. I live rural so I do it for the members hat. Mrs reckons it’s the dearest hat running around. And yeah going into years like this one I know I just paid $70 to eat a shit sanga all year long. But I love the club, the Mrs, and The Fonz.
So member up brothers and sisters the club needs you more than ever.
They need to get their shit together. How do they lurch from one problem to another, year after year?

Yes mate, Rob has all the journos email addresses and a lot of time on his hands.

Do you think they got the info from listening to the pod?
Bechara posted it on his twitter, the Westslife account probably RTed it. I would assume plenty of journos follow them.
It's a public forum. I don't follow either but had it pop up on my timeline.

Bechara posted it on his twitter, the Westslife account probably RTed it. I would assume plenty of journos follow them.
It's a public forum. I don't follow either but had it pop up on my timeline.

Yep sure they never miss it. 😆

Supporters aren’t in any position to hold the club accountable. What happens if no one takes accountability, then what? Do the supporters sack people? They are powerless. It’s why I always laugh when people say they don’t accept it because they do. They have no choice. The only true way to not accept it is by walking away. As long as they don’t, they have ro eat s@*t and like it.
I find it interesting that some fans, like this guy Rob, can't just voice their criticism, they have to attack and denigrate the club.

They can claim to do it out of passion, but who actually wins if Rob from the podcast gets into a slanging match with Lee and both of them look like total dickheads in public?

Not the Wests Tigers that's for sure. I find it all a rather strange way to show your love for the club. This is of course not to say that the club should not be the target of significant criticism, but it always has to be constructive and productive.

I find it interesting that some fans, like this guy Rob, can't just voice their criticism, they have to attack and denigrate the club.

They can claim to do it out of passion, but who actually wins if Rob from the podcast gets into a slanging match with Lee and both of them look like total dickheads in public?

Not the Wests Tigers that's for sure. I find it all a rather strange way to show your love for the club. This is of course not to say that the club should not be the target of significant criticism, but it always has to be constructive and productive.
Agreed...but I also feel like the Chairman should handle these things a lot better. He is a successful lawyer, so I find it puzzling he has allowed himself to be dragged into a slanging match.

A simple "not at the moment, thank you for your offer" would have sufficed. Explanation, given the context, was not really necessary...

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm a realist, you're a sycophant. I haven't got the time or the crayons to explain the ineptitude of our Management to you. You rate them, good on you. Glad it's working out well.
Claiming to be "a realist" is one of the most pointless things you can say on an anonymous forum. A "realist" from your own perspective and your own judgement?

Maybe Finest Tigers thinks he/she is in fact a realist.

It all just boils down to opinions.

Agreed...but I also feel like the Chairman should handle these things a lot better. He is a successful lawyer, so I find it puzzling he has allowed himself to be dragged into a slanging match.

A simple "not at the moment, thank you for your offer" would have sufficed. Explanation, given the context, was not really necessary...
Of course Lee should, and one has to wonder exactly how professional he is for engaging with Rob from the podcast, EVEN IF I agree with a significant amount of what Lee says.

I wonder though if Rob feels better or worse about himself and his podcast this week? I wonder if he got off on the power trip of posting someone's SMS to twitter and eventually being picked up by a bored D-grade news outlet?

Sounds to me more like a Rob-boosting podcast than a Wests Tigers discussion panel.

I wonder though if Rob feels better or worse about himself and his podcast this week? I wonder if he got off on the power trip of posting someone's SMS to twitter and eventually being picked up by a bored D-grade news outlet?
I think we all know the answer to that.

Claiming to be "a realist" is one of the most pointless things you can say on an anonymous forum. A "realist" from your own perspective and your own judgement?

Maybe Finest Tigers thinks he/she is in fact a realist.

It all just boils down to opinions.
As They/Them are entitled to feel

Fans don't have to worry about professionalism and keeping their emotions in check. It's been a parochial and emotional game since 1908.

Lee and Justin are not our club, merely employees.

Back