WestsLife podcast

I’ll state for the record only read couple of pages of this thread . Couple of things I want to raise .

Firstly I do think the admin has been poor and deserve criticism and no fan of lee at all .

But I actually support lee on this one . If this is the podcast that had that sponsor guy I don’t blame him for wanting to go on the show and the fact that he has shared the text further confirms it.

As for the pascoe cheating the cap … well only reason there was a sanction was due to it being the tigers … tigers copped more heat for the farah incident then the sharks did imo who won a comp out of it. Also he publically stated a lot earlier what they were doing and the nrl could have nipped that whole situation in the bud but chose to let it occur and then penalised the club and pascoe . At end of the day how is it different to the Rortors who gave ex players on payroll .. for instance didn’t I read last week that they have 2 ex players employed in pathways looking after juniors they have bought and housing in some complex . He got done doing it naively and not as savvy as the big powerhouse clubs

I’ll state for the record only read couple of pages of this thread . Couple of things I want to raise .

Firstly I do think the admin has been poor and deserve criticism and no fan of lee at all .

But I actually support lee on this one . If this is the podcast that had that sponsor guy I don’t blame him for wanting to go on the show and the fact that he has shared the text further confirms it.

As for the pascoe cheating the cap … well only reason there was a sanction was due to it being the tigers … tigers copped more heat for the farah incident then the sharks did imo who won a comp out of it. Also he publically stated a lot earlier what they were doing and the nrl could have nipped that whole situation in the bud but chose to let it occur and then penalised the club and pascoe . At end of the day how is it different to the Rortors who gave ex players on payroll .. for instance didn’t I read last week that they have 2 ex players employed in pathways looking after juniors they have bought and housing in some complex . He got done doing it naively and not as savvy as the big powerhouse clubs
ex roosters players give titles of executive of,GM of,nice pay packet 2 match

Yeah , a naive, clueless CEO. just what we want. Did you also read we have ex players in pathways?

I've never listened to Bechara's Westlife podcast and can someone give me a reason as to why i should be interested? And Does anyone believe tbat Bechara gets inside info. That others don't have access to?

When Lee has so many critical issues to think about and make some very important decisions,
What i don't understand now is, why the hell has Lee spent precious time listening to Westlife, if it's just all garbage?

Is it Perhaps that Lee is listening in trying to find out who those "rats in the ranks" are? And Who are leaking inside info. to these guys and trying to damage and cause further injuries to our club ?

I've never listened to Bechara's Westlife podcast and can someone give me a reason as to why i should be interested? And Does anyone believe tbat Bechara gets inside info. That others don't have access to?

When Lee has so many critical issues to think about and make some very important decisions,
What i don't understand now is, why the hell has Lee spent precious time listening to Westlife, if it's just all garbage?

Is it Perhaps that Lee is listening in trying to find out who those "rats in the ranks" are? And Who are leaking inside info. to these guys and trying to damage and cause further injuries to our club ?
It’s really no different to what any of us do on the forum. And the opinions aren’t any more valid.

Rob took it upon himself to release Lee's email to his legon of followers and took the opportunity to invite Lee on his critically acclaimed podcast and that was Lee response.

You can assume in his response Lee understood the gist of the podcast

Certainly yes trying to do damage to the club.

Bechara sound like a passionate supporter and is sick of the clubs FU’S and wants them to be accountable for the mistakes like all of us
Supporters aren’t in any position to hold the club accountable. What happens if no one takes accountability, then what? Do the supporters sack people? They are powerless. It’s why I always laugh when people say they don’t accept it because they do. They have no choice. The only true way to not accept it is by walking away. As long as they don’t, they have ro eat s@*t and like it.

I love it when fans of our Management always assume that they are finding out "the rats in the ranks" and are on top of everything, how can you blindly give them the benefit of the doubt? They're inept at building a successful Club, where does your blind faith come from?

Last edited:
Supporters aren’t in any position to hold the club accountable. What happens if no one takes accountability, then what? Do the supporters sack people? They are powerless. It’s why I always laugh when people say they don’t accept it because they do. They have no choice. The only true way to not accept it is by walking away. As long as they don’t, they have ro eat s@*t and like it.

I love it....
Be like me demanding the CEO of Dominos is sacked because they make shit pizza.

Latest posts

Back