What do u all think of my idea

liltiger

I had an idea ever since farah returned our attack is no where near what it was at the beginning of the season, he makes his tackles but his service currently doesn't leave much to be desired, he was given the tap on the shoulder and did'nt want to go, so if I was Taylor id place him in the second row as a ball playing second rower I'd get halatau and cherrington in to hooker and hook Lovett. Halatau and cherrington were providing much better service to the halves and Farah has next to no chance of being NSW hooker against Ennis so he really would'nt be able to complain. If I was Pascoe I'd be jumping on the phone with Cleary this week to bring him in next year and payout Taylor's final year dead set I'd rather Terry Lamb at this stage.

something has to change and quickly.

Today was an absolute disgrace.

Just totally unacceptable result…..any decent club would be livid.....Taylor on the other hand will say we are losing in a better fashion or some crap like that.

@liltiger said:
I had an idea ever since farah returned our attack is no where near what it was at the beginning of the season, he makes his tackles but his service currently doesn't leave much to be desired, he was given the tap on the shoulder and did'nt want to go, so if I was Taylor id place him in the second row as a ball playing second rower I'd get halatau and cherrington in to hooker and hook Lovett. Halatau and cherrington were providing much better service to the halves and Farah has next to no chance of being NSW hooker against Ennis so he really would'nt be able to complain. If I was Pascoe I'd be jumping on the phone with Cleary this week to bring him in next year and payout Taylor's final year dead set I'd rather Terry Lamb at this stage.

Totally agree

I think we need a 9 on the bench to hook Robbie when he comes up with dumb plays but you need to give Cherrington plenty of time on the field.

I'm absolutely livid.
If we want to play this ludicrous games of scoring more points than the other team to win, then Farah must go and Taylor must be on his lasts legs…. Milone? Seriously? In all seriousness that extra ball on the field play on and scoring off pretty much the next play cost us the game, so clearly the refs, all of them, will never give us the rub of the green so we need to make it happen.... I'm so pissed right now with the selections, the plays and the refs... I'm not dure where to go from here.....

Back