What song are you listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md1QECWVRHs&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLPFODMuitbFyGutkcck2TcQ

Listening to Coldplay's new album 'Mylo Xyloto' It's a solid record. Not as rock or pop influenced as previous albums, very sequencer influenced and spacial
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Hey Underdog you ever seen the movie 'Hot Rod'? It was written by and stars the guys from the lonely island
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Resolve - Foo Fighters

Just over a month to go before they play the SFS :righton:

Haa. Just got a record player and brought out some old L.P.s. Played the Best of Simon and Garfunkel and then shared my first ever record with my daughter…...my favourite songs on it were Harper Valley PTA by Jeanne C.Riley and Honey by Bobby Goldsboro. Why is it I can remeber every word of songs I listened to when I was very young, but can't remember where I parked my car this afternoon?

@jais tigez said:
Nirvana unplugged in new York
Lake of fire
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Love the banter between songs between Dave and Kurt during that show

@tigergirlz said:
Haa. Just got a record player and brought out some old L.P.s. Played the Best of Simon and Garfunkel and then shared my first ever record with my daughter…...my favourite songs on it were Harper Valley PTA by Jeanne C.Riley and Honey by Bobby Goldsboro. Why is it I can remeber every word of songs I listened to when I was very young, but can't remember where I parked my car this afternoon?

When I finally get on Rockwiz and Julia Zamera (forgive the spelling) asks me what my first album was it was a mini LP with Turning Japanese song . First concert was a Noosa Aussie Rock and they had the cream of Australian Rock n Roll from the 80's . Thing I remember the most was the fumes ,didn't know what they were at the time but wondered why I was feeling particularly ravenous later on and more Happy than normal Happy . :roll

I like of mice and men cb

I was just listening to introduction by Texas in July. Just switched to track two of the album.. So far good metalcore.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Latest posts

Staff online

Back