What will your views be on JT and the club if......

Wasn't a full knee reco …actually went back on in the game he did it...is back in training wull be fit for Rd 1....Manly picking up the bulk of his contract...offers more than Joel Luiani...

WOW WOW WOW Mighty Maggy!!!!!!!

I can only speak for myself but i do not blame JT for the Salary Cap Mess he's walked into , the lack of player quality at his disposal , him offloading players early such as ( Blair , Austin , Taupau ) if these players don't see the future here ? then it's only Logic to plan ahead . There was a big mess before he walked in no doubt.

I can't even say i hate the bloke cause his done nothing to me , if some get offended cause i've called the bloke Pasty face or Scarecrow out of a little bit of Humour that's the way it is .

He lost me earlier in the year especially after the Cowboys game and his game plans were just embarrassing to witness IMO . Some interviews throughout the year were mind boggling to listen to like his comments about the Ladder , him ringing Triple MMM , the Panthers game at Leichardt , how he has handled the Farah saga.
I don't believe his the Man to set us up for future success…..would love to be proven wrong but i think 2016 will be a year he would want to forget real quick .

@happy tiger said:
@foreveratiger said:
If by any Chance JT gets us playing Semi Final Footy in 2016 ? he deserves to see out his Contract….no if buts or maybes .
I will also eat humble Pie and admit that i have absolutely no knowledge of how games plans should be instructed and while i'm at it will apologize for being so wrong in my Judgement of him being a Coach.

I think the above is such at long Odds to happen it's not funny.

And If we finish between 14th - 16th in 2016 ? i would like to see the Jason Taylor lovers admit that he simply hasn't got it and they were wrong ever thinking he had it :mrgreen: :laughing:

He still doesn't have the playing roster

Give him our 2012 roster and if he failed axe him

Our 2012 roster would put 50 past the 2016 version

50 you reckon?

http://afltables.com/rl/scorers/games/2012/201203040731.html

That was round 1, 2012.

Moltzen….. Humble..... Groat.... ergh.

This is round 1, 2015

http://afltables.com/rl/scorers/games/2015/201503073133.html

Apart from Lovett in the centres in lieu of Lawrence, I prefer the 2015 team.

One thing we can agree on. Man, I miss Gareth Ellis. :master:

I think our 2015 team round 1 is

@TYGA said:
Make no mistake about it this is a personal power play to force Farah out and hit Farah in the mouth with it.What an insult to Farah the club signs Ballin. He is a life member and done a lot for this club JT is a hack of a coach whom the squad despises. Make no mistake the rumours out there are spot on.

Ok for this moment I believe you.

Now please furnish the names of people in the squad who despise JT.

Apart from Farah that is.

If you cannot - please refrain from the constant innuendo and hate for Taylor.

It is really, really boring.

@TYGA said:
Make no mistake about it this is a personal power play to force Farah out and hit Farah in the mouth with it.What an insult to Farah the club signs Ballin. He is a life member and done a lot for this club JT is a hack of a coach whom the squad despises. Make no mistake the rumours out there are spot on.

Give us some names.

@Geo. said:
Wasn't a full knee reco …actually went back on in the game he did it...is back in training wull be fit for Rd 1....Manly picking up the bulk of his contract...offers more than Joel Luiani...

He offers more than Farah.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@TYGA said:

Give us some names.

He needs to take a couple of panadol and have a lie down.

@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:

Sorry mate i disagree, Robbie isnt at his peak but he is still an origin player Ballin will do a good job for us though.

@TYGA said:

Well , we will start off with the supposed video from Mad Monday

If you have seen it like you are claiming (because "the rumours are spot on " ) throw it on the Forum

IF your claims are true back them up

And any other proof you have ??

Wouldn't be right naming names on a forum but its my strong belief based on what I have been told.
I have no evidence and have not seen the tape doing the rounds so like everything on here its here say.

Ill get my bible out and swear on it for you next time I post :crazy :crazy :laughing: :laughing:

@TYGA said:
Wouldn't be right naming names on a forum but its my strong belief based on what I have been told.
I have no evidence and have not seen the tape doing the rounds so like everything on here its here say.

Ill get my bible out and swear on it for you next time I post :crazy :crazy :laughing: :laughing:

So its a rumour , so say so

I've got no issues with that as well

TBH this is a storm in a tea cup its more what the working relationship is between the playing group and coach. The signs are just bad and I am concerned I paid my season ticket again to watch a train wreck.

@happy tiger said:
@TYGA said:

So its a rumour , so say so

I've got no issues with that as well

The rumours are spot on..but it wouldn't be right naming names…. :eek:pen_mouth:

Never stopped anyone in the past...bit hard to judge the validity of such claims..

The whole Squad despises....yet players have come out in support of Taylor just this week... :confused:

@TYGA said:
TBH this is a storm in a tea cup its more what the working relationship is between the playing group and coach. The signs are just bad and I am concerned I paid my season ticket again to watch a train wreck.

I don't know how old you are , but some of us old fogies virtually only know train wrecks and have so for a very long time

Wait until your team only wins one game in an entire season :bawling

@TYGA said:

So its just a bunch of hot air. What a surprise.

@Granto87 said:
@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:

Sorry mate i disagree, Robbie isnt at his peak but he is still an origin player Ballin will do a good job for us though.

I reckon ballin would have played a heap of Origin if not for Smith.
With Ballin i think we'll get a better defender, better service out of dummy half, better leadership, better team player and someone who can follow coaches instructions.
Farah only ever really had raw natural ability but that's not enough to get him by any more.

@happy tiger said:
@TYGA said:

I don't know how old you are , but some of us old fogies virtually only know train wrecks and have so for a very long time

Wait until your team only wins one game in an entire season :bawling

Mate, I'm only 30 and following Balmain from 89-90 onwards all I know is disappointment.

Save 2005 and 2010, and that disappointment has long continued from my Balmain days.

Not "one win in a season" disappointing but pretty damn close! :wink:

I know your pain CB, the first game of footy I watched was the 1988 grand final and I was hooked. For the next 24yrs I receive tigers gear for bdays and Xmas. I take loses very hard but when we win it's like I've won lotto unfortunately we don't win much and it makes me wonder what life would be like if I went for the bulldogs?

@Pedro m said:
I know your pain CB, the first game of footy I watched was the 1988 grand final and I was hooked. For the next 24yrs I receive tigers gear for bdays and Xmas. I take loses very hard but when we win it's like I've won lotto unfortunately we don't win much and it makes me wonder what life would be like if **I went for the bulldogs**?

You'd be a spanner for a start… :wink:

Back