Where are all the fair weather fans.

hodgo

What a win

The boys worked the asses off and played some great footy. to many players to mention.

But wait where are all our 'fans' that tipped we'd get a hiding…. That we didn't have enough talent.

For those that didnt write us off before round one here is your reward
\
\
Up the Tiges

Defense was really good minus 1 poor read from naiqama

What a win

I apologise hate those cheating roosters sucked in teddy you loser

@ said:
What a win

The boys worked the asses off and played some great footy. to many players to mention.

But wait where are all our 'fans' that tipped we'd get a hiding…. That we didn't have enough talent.

For those that didnt write us off before round one here is your reward
\
\
Up the Tiges

Place is quieter with less volume after a win than a loss FACT..

DW they will be back..

Yes. Good thread. All the doomsdayers and white anters on here over the the last month or so have done my head in.
I wonder if they actually enjoyed the win or we're hoping for a loss to say "I told you so". Sack this person or that. Or something about the bus.

Working in Mali, on could get live update scores, sounds like Teddy had a shocker!
Oh yes how sweet it is, was the defence was good as it seemed? Please tell me more.
Just luving them Tigers, well done boys. Go the Wests Tigers

Certainly here.
We're gonna have a dig every week and have a great year.

As i said in a post 2 weeks ago my only concern would be no reward for effort with a tough start. We have this now ad teams will not like playing us hence what Cleary said about back to the future meaning a tough don't give an inch style a throw back to tough Wests and Balmain sides of the past he's mentioned!

The attack will develop with offloads.

ITS a Saturday night.
Your team win against alllllllllll the odds and the weather is perfect.

Plus…teddy sucked. Great day!

Great day at the Footy. That was as untiger like as I can remember. Strong in the forwards, great defence and great game management.

Teddy having a shocker was a bonus.

That defence will frustrate all teams into conceding points,keep it up boys.

@ said:
I am stoked, but I want Kev gone

Kev was woeful. But I have seen him bounce back really well after a shocker, so I will be surprised if he is not there next week.

@ said:
@ said:
I am stoked, but I want Kev gone

Kev was woeful. But I have seen him bounce back really well after a shocker, so I will be surprised if he is not there next week.

Kev is a terrible defender in the centres and should not be there,todays defensive effort from him is normal he just cant stick to his man and runs in and misses.I feel sorry for anyone on his wing they always end up marking 2 because of his play

@ said:
What a win.
Great foundation to build season success on.
This whole squad has potential.
I feel great.

We have good depth in all areas, bar maybe centre

@ said:
@ said:
What a win.
Great foundation to build season success on.
This whole squad has potential.
I feel great.

We have good depth in all areas, bar maybe centre

Sounds crazy because his side usually leaks alot of points, but I really dont see why we havent given Noffa a shot in the centres. He only has to be better than Kev.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back