Who is our worst

Yep and got moved to wing for all that right'ness ....

I feel some hold him in a positive light, seen it with Talau also and Brooks - by some for many years.

Mistaken.

AD is 53 games in and gets touted the same way.

We need a large clean out these guys all need to go they aren’t up to NRL standard.

Prefer to play a bunch of rookies over this rabble.

I'd vote for coaching. Coaching is the worse of the lot.
There is no structure at all, no straight runners, halves standing still. A naturally talented player like Marshall can't coach attack. Everything came natural to him, so what could he possibly offer? All the best coaches had to work super hard at there game to even play NRL. There has never in the history of Rugby League been a successful coach that was an incredibly gifted player.
Look at the set before we scored, we attacked direct, and every time we did we looked ok.

It is not that hard, and getting it wrong 2 weeks in a row that badly has to be on the coaching.

AD is 53 games in and gets touted the same way.

We need a large clean out these guys all need to go they aren’t up to NRL standard.

Prefer to play a bunch of rookies over this rabble.
Fair comment...

I do like AD and think he'd be great outside a better spine but yeah, today was ugly.

A little better?
We need to be more than a little better if we are to win a game this year.

You aren't getting big improvements if you swap those two. You need a better quality player at fullback to get big improvements.

Brooksy again shows his brilliance, a few minutes before the end of game he runs toward left of field had the winger and centre outside him with only one newcastle defender in front of the two,
so brooksy decides to grubber, who gets to ball first and punches it into touch, thats right the only player for the knights defending against 2 oncoming Tigers,

BLOODY STUPID.

I'd vote for coaching. Coaching is the worse of the lot.
There is no structure at all, no straight runners, halves standing still. A naturally talented player like Marshall can't coach attack. Everything came natural to him, so what could he possibly offer? All the best coaches had to work super hard at there game to even play NRL. There has never in the history of Rugby League been a successful coach that was an incredibly gifted player.
Fulton, Maninga etc etc etc

How can anyone possibly defend Brooks today? There would not be a half in the game, in NRL, NSW Cup, or Super League, who would have failed to guide their team to victory today.
Knights were already wooden spoon contenders, to then lose so many players to injury or bin - it should have been scientifically impossible to win.

Brooks is irredeemable

spine needs to be sorted out -- need an organiser. If you have that, you have a better team.
Yep ,,,, and that’s unlikely to be sorted short term.
I would try Laurie at 5/8 just to see if there’s any value there. Brooks should remain there for at lease another 3-4 games and if he doesn’t produce anything further he will have to be turned loose.

We definitely need someone with experience and ability at fullback. And only RTS and maybe young Welsby come to mind.

All bit depressing at the moment I’m afraid what the future holds for us.

Back