Who is the real BEAST

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Says a lot about your McFeast , Our Beast can't get out of bed and still outvotes yours 5-1

You've been owned …...cat , go lick your wounds

You could fit all the MCK fans in a glove box

MCK is the Beast !
You'll have to come up with another name for Fonua !
It is what it is !

Mahe Mayhem…

He didn't even do anything against the dogs.

thanks for the confirmation..you missed the guy who ran more metres than anyone in our team..

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
More than welcome in the Fonua fan club Swag

Contact JoelW

Looks like the power is going to the VP's head

As they say "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"

He's about as Powerful as a Peewee 50

You you just say what i thought you said? :laughing:

Typo Yamaha PeeWee 50 , puss mobile , perfect work vehicle for Hobbo

@ said:
So 3 voted for the mck

The 3 Stooges

Tacky , Ziggy and Hobbo

So Apt really

Listen here you girls blouse Hap,at least I stuck to my first choice based on how much MCK has improved this year and has put in the hard yards….Fonua maybe a beast in your eyes.....until he stuffs up and then you will find another beast to applaud.....your a bit like the footy team fan who loves the limelight when they are playing well and on top of the ladder,when they fail you jump ship and follow the next big name team that comes along... Quite apt really..... :laughing:

@ said:
@ said:
So 3 voted for the mck

The 3 Stooges

Tacky , Ziggy and Hobbo

So Apt really

Listen here you girls blouse Hap,at least I stuck to my first choice based on how much MCK has improved this year and has put in the hard yards….Fonua maybe a beast in your eyes.....until he stuffs up and then you will find another beast to applaud.....your a bit like the footy team fan who loves the limelight when they are playing well and on top of the ladder,when they fail you jump ship and follow the next big name team that comes along... Quite apt really..... :laughing:

One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

I'm betting Mo :laughing:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Where is Taniela?

:bawling

I know right. I still have his signed jersey. Probably should frame it and pray to it each night. Fonua could be his second coming lol

Would of been awesome to see Taniela and Dwyer in the same team for more than 4 games.

I know, what a shame. Both destined for big things too; Simon Dwyer, especially. Poor bloke. Might well have been Wests Tigers greatest ever second rower. Anyway, hope he is enjoying life and his position at the club.

Reminds of the Simpsons when Homer brags about winning a burping contest at work, then Jay Sherman burps and shakes the whole house and Bart and Lisa give Jay Homer's trophy.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
So 3 voted for the mck

The 3 Stooges

Tacky , Ziggy and Hobbo

So Apt really

One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

Yeah no worries Harpo… :astonished:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
So 3 voted for the mck

The 3 Stooges

Tacky , Ziggy and Hobbo

So Apt really

One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

Yeah no worries Harpo… :astonished:

You need to live by Groucho's famous words

"I don't want to join a club that accepts me as a member" the mck fan club fits that perfectly :smiley:

Back