Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers

I think a better question is: "Who wants to coach Wests Tigers?" I bet you even Madge probably wished he had waited for another opportunity. We have effectively killed off another coach's career. Apart from Cleary, I don't think any coach has gone on to get another NRL head coach gig after coaching us.

Todd Pattern would have been my first choice 2 years ago now
Flanagan is my choice. I know comes with much baggage but from his commentary reads the situation well. The truth is that surely they have been looking at options. The storm have big wraps on Brentnall been in the system for a long time hopefully Tim is doing his homework

Todd Pattern would have been my first choice 2 years ago now
Flanagan is my choice. I know comes with much baggage but from his commentary reads the situation well. The truth is that surely they have been looking at options. The storm have big wraps on Brentnall been in the system for a long time hopefully Tim is doing his homework
Kristian Wolfe!!

Ciraldo with good assistants, or give Bellamy a blank cheque to do what ever he wants with the joint.
Ciraldo would be the pick but unless he can bring another 3 or 4 young Penrith players with him he would be on a hiding to nothing. It would be career suicide for him

We need to do something now. Give the new coach a chance to tap players on the shoulders and get new players into the club. Look at what Cronulla did. Made the call early.

Back