Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers

@spacecub said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469623) said:
47% for Maguire.....seriously

Pretty much the same as the previous poll, which was run ages ago (yesterday).

This just shows Madge is the clear winner and needs to be retained and some players need to go..
Hope he stays and clears out the deadwood.

A poll on who should be considered to be in the poll to be the coach next time I guess …

Live and learn

@hsvjones said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469626) said:
This just shows Madge is the clear winner and needs to be retained and some players need to go..

More that 50% want Madge gone and he is the "clear winner"? Hell of an endorsement.

@tiger5150 said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469629) said:

More that 50% want Madge gone and he is the "clear winner"? Hell of an endorsement.

It is to me because if people wanted him gone he would be nowhere near that percentage.

Half of the votes are spread over like 20 coaches and he has the other half.. Very clear

Whats very clear is the old adage that if/when a coach asks the fans their opinion ...he'll soon become one!!

@hsvjones said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469634) said:

It is to me because if people wanted him gone he would be nowhere near that percentage.

Half of the votes are spread over like 20 coaches and he has the other half.. Very clear

More than 50% want him gone, but the "fun" nature of the poll gives a whole heap of ridiculous and impossible options so they are spread all over. Bottom line, more than 50% want someone else.

@tiger5150 said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469663) said:

More than 50% want him gone, but the "fun" nature of the poll gives a whole heap of ridiculous and impossible options so they are spread all over. Bottom line, more than 50% want someone else.

TBF, I don't think we can take the "WT Forum" as serious contenders for the job?:joy:

@tigerwest said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469724) said:

TBF, I don't think we can take he WT Forum as serious contenders for the job?:joy:

Dont be to sure ?

@thedaboss said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469725) said:

TBF, I don't think we can take he WT Forum as serious contenders for the job?:joy:

Dont be to sure ?

They'd want too much money:blush:

Lol more than 50% want him gone.

I reckon the playing group pro the Forum. 3/4 of the team can’t play / don’t want to play / have no heartlege / only care about their pay packet, who i would toss in the bin, if they can’t play maybe they can coach? Or you have the forum, have not seen so many experts before but they are passionate and would want to win at all costs.

What kinda qualifications or experience does one need to become an NRL head coach?

In your opinion.

Now I know how pollies like to put their own angle on stats. Doesn't the fact that close to 60% have voted for someone else besides Madge say that those same people do not want Madge as coach?

@demps said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469806) said:
What kinda qualifications or experience does one need to become an NRL head coach?

In your opinion.

A. Certificate 4 from TAFE…

@geo said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469859) said:
@demps said in [Who Should Coach the Wests Tigers](/post/1469806) said:

In your opinion.

A. Certificate 4 from TAFE…

I'll be ya coach

TBF, I don't think we can take the "WT Forum" as serious contenders for the job?:joy:

Kinda the whole point, you think those votes go to Madge?

Latest posts

Back