Will we win on Sunday

@Geo said:
Season 2011

There was a drop down option I had to choose (it says optional but couldn't proceed without selecting one) when making the thread… None were relevant... Season 2010 to season 2018 I think and two previous matches ie WTs v souths, WTs v Dragons
It wouldn't let me leave blank

just type in the search season2019 comes up then

or select categories

![48|690x359](upload://2KuyNoG9tVlrS6XQoc7X9JMXZl9.png)

If have been scared to many times in the past to have any confidence. These are the games that we traditionally turn in poor efforts. Ok, new coach and a few new players who come from winning backgrounds might break the curse.
Love to be going into the Penrith clash on top of the table undefeated, especially after Ivan big jaw said we over achieved last year

We will get beat by at least 100 points….That is why I backed them....This is a very different team to what we have been dished up in years gone bye. We have all seen what they are capable of....Have faith ladies and gentlemen....

I'm with you quintus, years gone by I have been shy about games like this, but I think we will do a number on the Dogs this weekend.

True in the past this is a game that the tigers like to do my head in especially with a tight finish BUT i am hoping we have turned the corner and will give the dogs a good hiding and see them hiding in a kennel all next week.

If we do put up a cricket score on the Dogs .. what's the bet the Dogs sack Dean Pay .. !! Another one bites the dust .. !!

My heart says WestsTigers ,however we need to be on our game against a loosing team.

Seeing that there is a 96 point differential between us after two rounds, the stats have us winning by 48\. Of course, I don't expect anything like that, but we should win comfortably.

"The number one team in the national rugby league is the Wests Tigers" Thought that sounded quite good when I asked Google for NRL competition ladder.

If I was the coach I would get the team to watch the Broncos Game from last night..Excellent learning for our guys to show what happens if you turn up believing the media hype and thinking it was a walk in the park.. I live in Brisbane and all the talk up here was how much they were winning by and not giving Dragons a chance..

@TigerSkins said:
If we do put up a cricket score on the Dogs … what’s the bet the Dogs sack Dean Pay

I just read on the NRL site:

"Canterbury have boldly backed Dean Pay's ongoing rebuild at Belmore by extending his contract by another 12 months."

They have a habit of doing that don't they ? Didn't they extend Des and then 6 months later punted him ?

Back