Wow, we bashed them

Woods best game is tonight. He hasn't been dominating in his game.Tonight he showed that he could do it. At last the forwards show that they can match it with the best. Potter has everything in place now. Potter shows that he can coach to night.

Imagine how other teams will be feeling after seeing our performance tonight. Warriors next week will be another battle of the big boppers - can't wait!

PL

@Meevinman said:
Anyone been over to the "Rabbitoh Warren" to see their comments? A lot of blame on the refs so it seems haha…

Went over myself. According to some of them we were the grubs. Right…

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Yeah i went over and had a look, was a good laugh at some of their comments lol. Meanwhile over at the kennel all the bulldogs supporters are drooling over Tedesco….

One comment I had a bit of a chuckle at

"Seems balmain is still a dirty team ( I remember '69 well ). As for brookes, I don't use this term much, but on that performance tonight, I'd be calling him a grub of a player. In fact the whole team seemed hell bent & planned on baiting Souths. And it worked."

Funny at the presser when the journos were asking Rob if the Tiges went overboard aggression wise.
I know we were the rank outsiders but cant we earn some respect out of tonights effort?
We bashed the crap out of a huge and physically domineering side.
We backed each other.
I am one proud supporter.

@Meevinman said:
One comment I had a bit of a chuckle at

"Seems balmain is still a dirty team ( I remember '69 well ). As for brookes, I don't use this term much, but on that performance tonight, I'd be calling him a grub of a player. In fact the whole team seemed hell bent & planned on baiting Souths. And it worked."

Souths are so far up their own asses that they don't even bother watching the games any more

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Get that up ya bunnies!!!!
Gee I enjoyed that, they can't take it can they, especially those burgess pommy fudge punchers hahaaaaaaaaa.
Now thats what I call a comprehensive win and we haven't had many in the last few years.

@Tigersman said:
I really can't believe it Never have i seen us bash a team like that….

Agreed and it was against totally the biggest meanest pack of forwards in the comp,well not after tonight. :sign: :sign: :sign: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

I am one happy person tonight. Drank lots of Jim Beam and posting at 1.30 am !!! Good times, great game and I think i rang every Souths supporter I know,

@TIGER said:
Get that up ya bunnies!!!!
Gee I enjoyed that, they can't take it can they, especially those burgess pommy fudge punchers hahaaaaaaaaa.
Now thats what I call a comprehensive win and we haven't had many in the last few years.

:roll

@stryker said:

x2

I thought if we got within 10 points of them we would have been doing well. Tonight was a shock and excellent to see. Souths will come up with excuses but the game was won upfront where they had no injuries.

@hybrid_tiger said:
In 15 years of our existence, I have NEVER seen us bash another team like we did tonight. Still can't believe it. What a wonderful sight. :sign:

Totally agree HT but if we don't back it up next week it won't mean much That's how we will earn respect and fear

Gee I want to see Sue as a starter , his go forward at times against Souths was better than any other forward I've seen since our beginnings

I dont think ive enjoyed a game as much as this one.To totally dominate against a side with as much hype and expectation as the Rabbits and see the frustration they showed throughout the second half was nearly as good to watch as Aaron Woods permanent smile.Wonderful!

If Fulton doesn't play next week then Sue will definitely start.

We're going to flog the Warriors. They always wilt when teams turn it into a bash em up and that seems to be our thing this year.

@MacDougall said:
They always wilt when teams turn it into a bash em up and that seems to be our thing this year.

Us bash another team? Who would have thought such a thing during the days of Teflon Tim?

Was watching Farah's press conference yesterday and he was asked how they were gonna counter Souths giant forwards. He said that times have changed where they no longer have a small, mobile pack, they actually have a few legit giants who can go toe to toe with anyone.

Amazing to think how much things have changed in the last 2 yrs. No Sheens, no Benji, no boys club, no wingers on the bench, a forward pack that can match it size-wise with anyone in the comp, and a batch of young guys who could be anything in the yrs to come. It really is the start of a whole new era. Looking forward to watching Potters journey through the yr now he has a team he wants.

Lots of reasons to be excited atm.

@TJL said:
@stryker said:

x2

I thought if we got within 10 points of them we would have been doing well. Tonight was a shock and excellent to see. Souths will come up with excuses but the game was won upfront where they had no injuries.

i was going to be happy if they played with the same intensity as they did against the titans and came within 20!

early days, and im hesitant to fall head over heels right now (ive been hurt before!), but i remember in 05 smashing the cowboys in the first final and thinking "wow, the tigers are for real!".

if they keep this up then once again they will be for real. right now, im still just stoked they played so well tonight!

@GNR4LIFE said:
Was watching Farah's press conference yesterday and he was asked how they were gonna counter Souths giant forwards. He said that times have changed where they no longer have a small, mobile pack, they actually have a few legit giants who can go toe to toe with anyone.

Amazing to think how much things have changed in the last 2 yrs. No Sheens, no Benji, no boys club, no wingers on the bench, a forward pack that can match it size-wise with anyone in the comp, and a batch of young guys who could be anything in the yrs to come. It really is the start of a whole new era. Looking forward to watching Potters journey through the yr now he has a team he wants.

Lots of reasons to be excited atm.

Totally agree. The next six weeks will really define the Potter impact, and I think it will be seen to be a positive one for the club. If we can keep up the controlled aggression, the confidence and composure under pressure, we are destined for a top 8 and maybe a high top 8 finish. Really impressive last night. Congrats to the boys!!

Staff online

Back