YES..There is a God...Canberra interested in Fitzy

Aladinsane

The Mole, in RLW News, said the news that most on here has been praying to hear…..

**RAIDERS EYE FITZHENRY**

Don't be surprised to see Daniel Fitzhenry linked with the Raiders in 2011.
Fitzheney has given Wests Tigers good value in a utility role and has attracted th interest of the Raiders, where he "Could" prove useful in a young team"

Mixed Emotions.. :brick: :pray: :angry: :astonished:

The mole is probably the most reliable source of rumors in rugby league.

When this rumour surfaced 2 weeks ago, the great man had not even had a murmur from canberra
Unfortunately
I'd drive the waste of space down there myself if he signed on the dotted line
He might be a replacement for Dugan - maybe Furner saw his classy display at fullback against Parra in 05 ??

Hard to see the Tigers keeping Fitzy beyond this season, and he would probably fit in well down in the village.

@willow said:
Hard to see the Tigers keeping Fitzy beyond this season, and he would probably fit in well down in the village.

I guess you right there Willow, as it is the City of Roundabouts :wink:

As long as its anywhere but here. Personally, 3 hours from Concord isn't far enough. I'd rather trade him to Nth Qld for Gallant.

Lets us pray for the double, Fitzy and Sheens to the green machine in 2011

What there are rumors that our star player is wanted by the raiders?? :eek:pen_mouth:
Hold on im sure we will rush out & pencil him a lucrative offer so he can stay at the tigers until 2018 :unamused:

You do realise that if he goes to Canberra, he'll all of a sudden peak, and be playing Origin in 2011…...

hmmm I hope he like sunny south east qld…... Souths Logan may just get a star recruit to rival reece Robinson :deadhorse:

If we lose any of our gun young backs I will be filthy.

Very popular on the Raiders forum. Sample quote from the Greenhouse

This (if true) will imo be the worst signing in the history of the club if not the whole league ….FMD what are they thinking???

Minimum wage is too much for this nuffy

http://thegreenhouseact.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11009&sid=7e121c4ee52f0c131a42d6b3cccd2383&start=6125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This one is a pearler;

yep just checked out this fitzhenry story on tigers forum seems its all true tigers fans happy to get rid of him to some have even offered to drive him to bruce personally well aint we got ourselves a winner here

@supercoach said:
Lets us pray for the double, Fitzy and Sheens to the green machine in 2011

Yeh,mid season,this week,will do me fine.

Whilst i disagree with a lot that is said about Fitzy in here, He's got to go, there's no point him staying, there was never a point in him being signed this year.

Back