Well why is he posting on his own social media page that he has not put pen to paper ?He's already agreed to sign with WT's hence the 10 day cooling off period.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well why is he posting on his own social media page that he has not put pen to paper ?He's already agreed to sign with WT's hence the 10 day cooling off period.
He hasn’t signed a contract and doesn’t need to under the 10 day last right of negotiation rules.Well why is he posting on his own social media page that he has not put pen to paper ?
Because he hasn't? Once the 10 day cooling off period is over is when he can officially put pen to paper & become a WT's player for 2025. Only Penrith (not Bulldogs) can come back with a revised offer during that period which they won't do.Well why is he posting on his own social media page that he has not put pen to paper ?
Gould, Laundy, Crichton, Ciraldo and Kikau will be calling him multiple times thru the week in an effort to get him to wait out the 10 days and cop an upgraded offer from them. they won't sit on their hands and they certainly don't play ball from an ethical standpoint. I'm not sure if they'll go to $1.2m and I think Luai will stick by his decision, but 10 days is a very long time where plenty can happen.Because he hasn't? Once the 10 day cooling off period is over is when he can officially put pen to paper & become a WT's player for 2025. Only Penrith (not Bulldogs) can come back with a revised offer during that period which they won't do.
It's against the rules mate they can't.Gould, Laundy, Crichton, Ciraldo and Kikau will be calling him multiple times thru the week in an effort to get him to wait out the 10 days and cop an upgraded offer from them. they won't sit on their hands and they certainly don't play ball from an ethical standpoint. I'm not sure if they'll go to $1.2m and I think Luai will stick by his decision, but 10 days is a very long time where plenty can happen.
Because it’s not his place to announce it.Well why is he posting on his own social media page that he has not put pen to paper ?
Mate foxs sports saying this morning bulldogs can still sign him.It's against the rules mate they can't.
they can't put forward a formal offer, but there's no rules against dialogue with other clubs. Gould will 1000% give him a ring.It's against the rules mate they can't.
Yeh, unfortunately. I’ve read the rules and there’s nothing there to rule out an additional rival club. Gould and Ciraldo promised Cleary and Penrith they would not poach. Any Penrith player needs to declare they want out of Penrith before Dogs would make them an offer. Hence the late offer.Mate foxs sports saying this morning bulldogs can still sign him.
And when he backflips on us and signs with them, we’ll have the chance to sign him again. NBD.Mate foxs sports saying this morning bulldogs can still sign him.
Burton is a centre. Nothing ive seen so far shows me he has it for a 5/8th. Hes young though so never know. Hes big enough for a ball playing lock tbh.I think we should all enjoy the feeling of getting Luai and bettering the Bulldogs. I would speculate that Burton would like to be at the WTs playing outside of Luai to take a lot of the pressure of play making from him.
the whole "we won't poach unless we know they're leaving" is horseshit. they were desperate for both Crichton and Leniu and were in the background well before 1 November 2022.Yeh, unfortunately. I’ve read the rules and there’s nothing there to rule out an additional rival club. Gould and Ciraldo promised Cleary and Penrith they would not poach. Any Penrith player needs to declare they want out of Penrith before Dogs would make them an offer. Hence the late offer.
Thing is he would have decided this a week ago or longer. And he would have known what the Dogs verbal offer was, as well as what our formal offer was when he made up his mind.Yeh, unfortunately. I’ve read the rules and there’s nothing there to rule out an additional rival club. Gould and Ciraldo promised Cleary and Penrith they would not poach. Any Penrith player needs to declare they want out of Penrith before Dogs would make them an offer. Hence the late offer.
I think Gould would have waited to get an estimate of what we were prepared to offer after already having an advantage with Ciraldo and ex Panther mates. Have no doubt there will be lots of twoing and froing with Luai's manager in the coming days.I'm just hoping he has some morals and once he committed to us he honours this unless Panthers change his mind. If he says no to us and takes Dogs offer he will not have a very good rep out there IMO.
The NRL will amend this rule soon so it's just the 2 clubs once a player agrees.
Dogs would of spoke about money before he announce he was leaving so that is a load of rubbish.
I don't think Crichton, Burton, Kikau or Ciraldo will. I would be shocked if they did. They are his mates. No doubt they would have spoken to him over the past few months and shared their thoughts, tried to persuade him, but if he's now made his decision I am sure they would accept it and congratulate their mate on setting up his family.Gould, Laundy, Crichton, Ciraldo and Kikau will be calling him multiple times thru the week in an effort to get him to wait out the 10 days and cop an upgraded offer from them. they won't sit on their hands and they certainly don't play ball from an ethical standpoint. I'm not sure if they'll go to $1.2m and I think Luai will stick by his decision, but 10 days is a very long time where plenty can happen.