2012-2013 Football (Sokkah) Thread

Liverpool have released there 2015 away jersey

![](http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc221/pacey006/liverpool_zps40c2c680.jpg)

Liverpool… what a bunch of deadbeat losers... they were last leg of a multi, I got up at around half time had a look then went back to sleep with a wide smile, $700 thinking 3 up it was a sealed deal... I hate Liverpool, but thought the scum had it in them to wrap that up. Pack of clowns...

Im more than filthy about that capitulation, super rustled if you cannot tell... losing the cash on the ticket doesnt even hurt, missing the ticket in that fashion though is killing me...

I'm not Man U biggest fan , but just want to pay my respect to Ryan Giggs

Fantastic player over many seasons ,highly under rated and truly a class act

Good luck in your retirement

@happy tiger said:

Highly under rated. Wrong.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@happy tiger said:

unfortunately for ryan giggs he suffered the same fate as George best, one the greatest players of all time, in having never played in a world cup as both wales and nth ireland could never qualify. giggs was a world class player and could have been looked at as being one of the greats had he played in a world cup.

@Marshall_magic said:
Carroll and Downing will win help Liverpool win the league.

That would be quite funny when you think about it

Kevin Nolan is a huge Liverpool fan

@Glen McWilliams said:
Class act?
Ask his brother.

I think he was referring to his more than 1000 appearances and 13 EPL titles . To put that in perspective , Gerrard has won …... 0.

It must be really depressing to be a liverpoo fan right now. I mean so close to winning that their fans were singing the winners chant. And then that slip up...... That's like Farah throwing a stupid cutout intercept pass in the grand final with 5 to go.
Oooooouch.

@Marshall_magic said:
Carroll and Downing will win help Liverpool win the league.

If Carroll was as good a striker as he was at yelling at refs he'd be the world's best striker by a country mile

Hammers were dreadful last night , the closest we came to getting a goal was when Nolan tried to kick Hart and the ball into the back of the net

Funnily enough he was yellow carded for that :laughing:

Was kind of a dull end, West Ham played like they wanted to lose by a respectable margin rather than trying to win the game. Once Nasri scored you knew City would just grind out an easy 2-0 or 3-0 win. That said the final day was always going to be a little flat since everything (title, top 4, relegation) was set in stone (barring a massive choke by City).

@Marshall_magic said:
Was kind of a dull end, West Ham played like they wanted to lose by a respectable margin rather than trying to win the game. Once Nasri scored you knew City would just grind out an easy 2-0 or 3-0 win. That said the final day was always going to be a little flat since everything (title, top 4, relegation) was set in stone (barring a massive choke by City).

As the commentators said they chased themselves silly

We have no speed for counter attack , the only player with speed is Jarvis was on the bench and when he was brought on he was stuck on his non preferred side and then they stuck Downing on his own non preferred side

Hammers will need to do some serious recruiting for the 2014/2015 season they only survived this season on the back of winning 6/8 in February and March

The other annoying Hammers stat is this

After scoring the first goal in games we went on to drop 24 points from those games

@crusader said:
@Glen McWilliams said:
Class act?
Ask his brother.

I think he was referring to his more than 1000 appearances and 13 EPL titles . To put that in perspective , Gerrard has won …... 0.

It must be really depressing to be a liverpoo fan right now. I mean so close to winning that their fans were singing the winners chant. And then that slip up...... That's like Farah throwing a stupid cutout intercept pass in the grand final with 5 to go.
Oooooouch.

I am a Man United fan and love Giggs as a player. I just hate it when someone is automatically seen as a great bloke because they are great at football when he clearly has moral compass issues off the pitch.

Youngsters Bailey Wright, Ben Halloran win places in Ange Postecoglou’s 30-man squad

David Davutovic and Tom Smithies
The Daily Telegraph
May 13, 2014 9:00PM

UNCAPPED youngsters Bailey Wright and Ben Halloran are Australia’s World Cup bolters in the 30-man preliminary World Cup squad announced on Wednesday.

Wright, a Melbourne-born defender, was among the many youngsters scouted by Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou in February.

It is a first call-up for the former Joey, who plays for Preston North End in ­England’s League One.

AUSTRALIA’S 30-MAN PRELIMINARY SQUAD

Goalkeepers: Mat Ryan (Club Brugge/Belgium), Mitchell Langerak (Borussia Dortmund/Germany), Eugene Galekovic (Adelaide United), Mark Birighitti (Newcastle Jets)

Defenders: Josh Brilliante (Newcastle Jets), Ivan Franjic (Brisbane Roar), Jason Davidson (Heracles Almelo/Holland), Matthew Spiranovic (Western Sydney Wanderers), Curtis Good (Dundee United/Scotland), Bailey Wright (Preston North End/England), Luke Wilkshire (Dynamo Moscow/Russia), Alex Wilkinson (Jeonbuk Motors/South Korea), Ryan McGowan (Shandong Luneng/China)

Midfielders: Mile Jedinak (Crystal Palace/England), Mark Milligan (Melbourne Victory), James Holland (Austria Vienna/Austria), Massimo Luongo (Swindon Town/England), Adam Sarota (FC Utrecht/Holland), Oliver Bozanic (Luzern/Switzerland), Matt McKay (Brisbane Roar), Mark Bresciano (Al-Gharafa/Qatar)
\
\
Attackers: Tim Cahill (New York Red Bulls/USA), Josh Kennedy (Nagoya Grampus/Japan), Tom Rogic (Melbourne Victory), Dario Vidosic (Sion/Switzerland), Tommy Oar (FC Utrecht/Holland), James Troisi (Melbourne Victory), Ben Halloran (Fortuna Dusseldorf/Germany), Adam Taggart (Newcastle Jets), Matthew Leckie (FSV Frankfurt/Germany)
\
\
http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/youngsters-bailey-wright-ben-halloran-win-places-in-ange-postecoglous-30man-squad/story-fn9iws45-1226916389673

Back