2024 Pre-Season

It's only a minor thing I know and I expect to be hammered... Let it rip
I wonder how Bellyache or Bennett would react to that?
Is that 'buying in' 100%?
Or is it a bit of "I'll do whatever I like"
He looks like a fool and needs pulling into line.

It is a minor thing but I agree. My first thought was "I bet thats Sam Fainu". I don't want to make more out of it then necessary, but it caught my attention as a negative thing.

It is a minor thing but I agree. My first thought was "I bet thats Sam Fainu". I don't want to make more out of it then necessary, but it caught my attention as a negative thing.
Yeah... Let your footy do the taking if yiu want attention... I initially thought it's stupid that's why the clown referance

I thought what Horo and Willie said was spot on . Our forwards got us to the red zone but would crowd the ruck down there , and compress our attack .
Api was missing for most of last pre season as well if everyone remembers .
The gist of what Horo to me was , he didn’t have a clue if we were going to be the worst team in the comp or a finals contender . Basically how the whole nrl community feels .
This year could be anything .
100%.
On paper and judging by historical form of the majority of the squad, including the new halves, this team could very well three peat the spoon.
That said, changes have been made to admin, coaching, staffing and player personnel. The net result of these could well be positive.
It’s why we are all looking forward to this season.
The unknown is enticing at this stage.

Reactions: BZN

Funny, but showed my missus and it’s the first time she’s shown any real interest in the Tigers. Can’t understand it ?
I’ve read before how important core strength is, looks like they’ve done quite a bit of work in that area.
But also hope they know how to run hard, tackle, back up and break down
opposition defences in the 20.
Beefcake pictures don’t win premierships!

To’a has a big left foot step that he can’t really utilise when playing on the right.
He could go well playing left wing outside of Olam.

Toa needs time for us to get value from him. In space and forward momentum he had some very big upside. Would say wing could be his spot but under the high ball he was very very ordinary.

Agree 100%.
I’d be saying take it again with Samuela sitting out of the photo.
Can’t read his tattoo in the resolution anyway.

Frankly the whole photo concerns me. What is the deal with the whole team posing in a photo.
If they just did a tough wrestling session or something why not do a locking arms photo not everyone flexing.
So postering. Hope this doesn’t get posted on WT social media.

Back