2024 Pre-Season

Observations
* Steph looks to have added size big year coming.
* 2 on the far right are units
* Mason and a few others have added size
* Seyfarth looks to have trimmed, looks smaller than some backs might get more lock time maybe?
* AD has added some size
* new back recruits have size and some confidence hope it translates.

All in all this is probably the biggest change have seen to our size for the squad in long time.

Toa needs time for us to get value from him. In space and forward momentum he had some very big upside. Would say wing could be his spot but under the high ball he was very very ordinary.
He’s played 39 games for us for 7 wins at a rate of 18%.
Certainly no world beater.

OMG, that is right up there mate. So are you suggesting that if our right centre was a world beater we would have a much better win ratio? Please.
How many games did we lose by 6 points or so?
Yes a strong centre would have made a difference.

Agree 100%.
I’d be saying take it again with Samuela sitting out of the photo.
Can’t read his tattoo in the resolution anyway.

Frankly the whole photo concerns me. What is the deal with the whole team posing in a photo.
If they just did a tough wrestling session or something why not do a locking arms photo not everyone flexing.
So postering. Hope this doesn’t get posted on WT social media.
Maybe they’re a last minute addition to the NRL Vegas trip as a new-and-improved version of Manpower? The only question now is who is Jamie Durie?

Where Large? Thought he was training with the firsts?
He wouldn’t be doing every session with NRL, especially with the Harold Matts season getting closer to starting.

Would have to be doing some training with them + he has union commitments.

For those interested:

Standing: Galvin, K. Laulilii, Sezer, Si. Fainu, Porter, Saukuru, Bateman, Faataape, Mason, Lobb, Simpkin, Bula (behind Sa. Fainu), Sa. Fainu, Doueihi, Matamua, Naden, Alaimalo, Seyfarth, Papali’i, Pole, Willett, Da Silva, Miller, Klemmer, Lui-Toso, Peter Moussa (Head of High Performance), Sukkar

Kneeling/Sitting: Tumeth, Utoikamanu, Koroisau, Sullivan, To’a, Olam, Faagutu, L. Laulilii, Casey, Kepaoa, Feledy, Tupou, Staines, Vaihu, L. Fainu

Latest posts

Back