2 Jo O
1 Twal

Best game from the forwards so far this year

@boonboon said in [321 v Warriors](/post/1368506) said:
Devestating loss but lots of good play

3. Twal
2. Brooks
1. Joffa

agree with these picks and all three worked their tails off tonight.

@blake said in [321 v Warriors](/post/1368840) said:
3 Brooks
2 Jo O
1 Twal

Agreed, and how the hell do we lose!?

@glange said in [321 v Warriors](/post/1368918) said:
3 Brooks
2 Jo O
1 Twal

We were on top in nearly every stat. 22 missed tackles for us and 39 for the Warriors, but they covered theirs better. 12 errors at important times, 2nd rowers and centres that refused to pass. A lack of finishing ability, some freaky try assists from Walsh. There were a few forward passes, high tackles, and 6 agains that I thought should have been called against the Warriors, but I am pretty biased.

@blake said in [321 v Warriors](/post/1368959) said:
@glange said in [321 v Warriors](/post/1368918) said:
3 Brooks
2 Jo O
1 Twal

We were on top in nearly every stat. 22 missed tackles for us and 39 for the Warriors, but they covered theirs better. 12 errors at important times, 2nd rowers and centres that refused to pass. A lack of finishing ability, some freaky try assists from Walsh. There were a few forward passes, high tackles, and 6 agains that I thought should have been called against the Warriors, but I am pretty biased.

The Warriors have players that are faster, and stronger than our players. It's as simple as that really. I was worried every time they were on our line, and it's because players like Nikorima, Walsh and RTS are more deceptive, and dangerous than any of ours.

Brooks (only reason we were even in this game IMO)
Twal
Garner

HM: Joe Offa, Tamou, Laurie

In these games, it is the X Factor players like Walsh who decide the outcome. Even now, I have no confidence Maguire would know how to use such a player(s) to best advantage. WTs need to move quickly to secure Gardiner and Lambkin for NRL duties regardless of a coaching change. Both have demonstrated more in their tenures as coaches at WTs than Maguire.

3 Twal
2 Joffa
1 Brooks

Forwards did really well outside backs ruined us. We might be the only team who will massively improve if we sign wingers

I’m pretty Brooks agnostic but I’m struggling to see how he wasn’t a straight up 3 points in everybody’s book last night. The pass back on the inside to Seyfarth late in the game was a terrible option but other than that it was exactly the performance in attack and defence we on this forum have been crying out for.

Mikaele and Jo my 2 and 1.

Back