Agree..people calling for change for change sake…

“The other guy that didn’t play in the latest loss must be better right?” … even though we have seen him play and he struggled

Change for desperation's sake more like it

Agree with Telltails. Laurie has made many excellent, brave takes while at fullback. The one we are harping on was a brain fade and should not be enough reason to banish him. Overall, he is preferable to Doueihi as a fullback although I think Staines should have the job.
Why not try Laurie at halfback?

Sheens has wanted to try Adam at fullback since the pre season. But he wanted to give him every chance at 6 given Adam was keen to play 6. He thought Adam thrived at fullback in the World Cup and being away from the regular contact in defence it will help to avoid reaggravation of his knee.

How does this fit into Sheens philosophy on speed in your position ? I get that he doesn't see AD as a 6 but fullback and 6 are similar.

My problem with Sheens is that he says one thing and then just changes his mind but it's his job to figure out these issues early.

Hastings or Madden should have been retained. Brooks should have been fighting out for the 6 spot with AD. The guy who misses out should be in reserves developing their game.

No. It is like asking whether you would rather be constipated or have diarrhea. Both involve a load of shit.

Sheens should have never had a say in the coaching appointment. Those in charge were too incompetent to realise his ulterior motive.

We should have just looked for a better coach. It looked like there was no option other than Ciraldo considered. We should have appointed Woolf.
I thought we got a knock back from Woolf ?

It’s a club without a soul. Starts at the top.
Yeh..it’s pretty simple to see. The solution is harder to see due to the decision makers protecting each other, while a core group of them are faceless and hide behind an antiquated organisational structure which may have been ok prior to the code becoming professional.
I’m falling in line with our players, it’s not worth the angst.

Too dominant. I'm laughing at the stupidity of this as well.
Uhm? Maybe that’s a dominant half who doesn’t point?😂 or tell the coach which way they run in extra time? Works ok at Knights because that’s what O’Brien needs. 😜

One of the so called rugby league journalists should do an expose on how our club works. At board and management level not just pick on Brooks type shit. Lurching from one disaster to the next.

What a marvellous idea!!
I don’t think their boss would be happy with that?
Is it possible the NRL are trying a few things with those responsible first before they organise a Wests Tigers burial?

FMD! Sheens is a madman.
Huh? It's one of the few things Sheens has gotten right. He was awful in those early games. And really didn't look too interested in cup last weekend along with a couple of the other 'first grade' players who'd been dropped.

After this you would assume he's already on the outer/agitating for a release:

1680395406220.png

Why not try Laurie at halfback?
He could not possibly be as bad as brooks, I think the way he plays at fullback shows how his attacking game is better when he moves into the busy area up front. And he backs the play up,
Mostly Brooksy picks up the ball passes it to whoever but then drops off from the play, He does not back up his runner.

Huh? It's one of the few things Sheens has gotten right. He was awful in those early games. And really didn't look too interested in cup last weekend along with a couple of the other 'first grade' players who'd been dropped.

After this you would assume he's already on the outer/agitating for a release:

View attachment 4931
What's his emoji?
He's not supporting Cobbo!
He's laughing at how easy it was for Cobbo to score...laughing about how he was dropped and douehi put at FB...and look what you get!!!

What's his emoji?
He's not supporting Cobbo!
He's laughing at how easy it was for Cobbo to score...laughing about how he was dropped and douehi put at FB...and look what you get!!!
No emoji from him - he 'liked' the post.

Staines must be pissed off, he's the only one to show a bit of promise at 1 and he's been shifted to make way for AD.

He has done it several times … I’m not sure what the issue is but like I said you can’t do it and im sure it’s the reason he was removed from the fullback position …

Try him at five eighth… defensively he will struggle I suspect but we are in full shuffle the deck chairs so why not I guess.

cant agree … sorry… it’s a fundamental skill that a fullback must have…. Don’t let the ball bounce … catch it on the full… if he doesn’t have the confidence to do that then it’s probably the reason they removed him from the position
Aaah mate many 1s let it bounce these days especially the floating bombs that move away at the last moment.
Laurie has been one of our best at times (not saying much I'll admit).
He's shown more threat than Douhie has imo.
Just another shitty stupid move from Sheens

Aaah mate many 1s let it bounce these days especially the floating bombs that move away at the last moment.
Laurie has been one of our best at times (not saying much I'll admit).
He's shown more threat than Douhie has i
Just another shitty stupid move from Sheens
really ? We will agree to disagree.

Showing more than Douehi … not a high bar…not sure it matters who they put there … like a few other positions in the spine they don’t have anyone I want see playing there next year…

Latest posts

Back